An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

good to know cuz i havent read that post

be nice the game had 700 posts when i logged in… you dont haff to try to make people who dont know things feel smol

3 Likes

Camgrrl town simply for having the guts to openly scumread Achro tbh

1 Like

i see. it happened randomly because i thought i should probably consolidate my thoughts on arete because they had posted just as much as anyone else and yet neither me nor anyone else seemed to have a read on them.

i think this response might be villagery

:woman_shrugging:

Why could you not click on the link to check?
(Yes.)

then they wont obv town themselves then we kill them

Achro obvtowning himself is getting himself nk’d tbh

thats a fair question i dont have a good answer to because the true answer is “i forgot”

anyway thats fair then actually kinda makes me feel better about baker
they could be getting coaching or something? but like defintely diff tone
i hope those posts weren’t cherrypicked bc im not bothering to check

I wouldn’t be afraid to do that if i was mafia.

What makes you think I would?

1 Like

There’s a reason my position on Achro is “let him cook for two days and then kill him on the third”

awwww this post is so adorable i said awww irl

1 Like

So you want to just wait and treat him as a clear and hope he self resolves?

Do you think that if achromatic is mafia and we let him skate for however long that plan would take that the remnant town left would have the organisational ability to ever get him over?

3 Likes

Mafia like blending in generally, most people generally are null to town on Achro, mafia wouldn’t likely wolf read him because of this

I assume you just lose whenever he’s mafia yeah?

2 Likes

Yeah alright, I am not familiar with hosts here but I have seen in it on other boards so I usually assume there is a hint of host balance every time I play ;p

It will be really hard to convince myself to look into you arete geyde any time soon unless one of you make a move on the other

that sentence was too complex for me to read :wowee:

im of the opinion we shouldnt kill achro as achro is a very strong town if they are town and if they are mafia we will learn with time

The one I played with him where he was a wolf I got killed n1 by him so

also theyve died N1 in every game we’ve been together where they were town

let them live :ayaya:

As a wolf I thank you for giving me a free shield for pushing a strong town and being disruptive to town planning.

2 Likes