An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

I really don’t like this tone. Not because it’s scummy, I just disagree with the mentality.

This tbh

Achro is pretty much a self-resolving slot
Either he’s killed n1 or he’s a wolf

1 Like

@areteVOTE: Name
@Geyde

:ghoststab: :ghoststab: :ghoststab: :ghoststab: :ghoststab: :ghoststab: :ghoststab: :ghoststab:

2 Likes

Dw I’m killing you tomorrow o7

hey I didnt mean to vote

VOTE: Jinxed

what were you trying to do with this post lmao

Says every town opposing w!Achro ever.

Yes that’s my point.

Mafia achro will just kill everyone who would actually enact that plan before it gets there.

So if that’s your policy approach to him you are essentially just admitting defeat to mafia achro at rand.

true

1 Like

without the vote read the baker reply

and that’s YOUR one reply

that means im town :ayaya:

Not my fault the rest of town skill issues tbh

You have never voted Hazard or I correctly by the way.

its just a lack of time thing on the not bothering to check, and the fact im trying to not no-life mafia games bc it’s a bad habit i iusually find myself in
sorry if it came across as me like, dismissing the evidence or something like that im not trying to do that i was just making an offhand comment as ajoke

1 Like

Wolf

4 Likes

I do welcome all challengers. I do warn any wolves though I am pretty good at telling the difference between real paranoia of me and bullshit.

Last three big wagons on me were all town or I correctly identified both scum in real time~

2 Likes

ik it just looks like you slammed your keyboard and thats what happened to appear

I wanna lose to w!Achro so I can relate

Arctic has a lot lot of instances where I was scanning the same things as him in a similar way as they happened in thread
probably not going to push there?

yeah

why

Wolfy in a towny way