An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

Kind of agree.

YouButWorse and CamGrrl likely both town here.

Jinx same reply

1 Like

I have seen town achromatic live past day 1 more than not.

I have only seen mafia achromatic lose once, and he was heavily sussed on day 1 in that game.

My experience with achromatic is that the approach of simply not pressuring or trying to solve him is essentially pro mafia.

By treating him this way you achieve three things:

1. Encourage mafia to kill him n1 if he’s town removing a strong town from midgame/lategame as a near policy and helping mafia get away with an unreadable n1

2. Practically lose to wolf Achromatic every time

Playing the game this way is tactically bad. If Achromatic is suspicious on day 1 it should be prosecuted on its merit like anyone else. Shutting down this line of thought with policy is anti town.

5 Likes

Wait why the hell were you scrolled that far up in thread at the same time as me what are you doing

2 Likes

somebody call me weak so i can heart them

1 Like

I forgot the 3rd which was making yourself his obvious nk if he’s mafia.

poor wittle arcy

Youre notably unweak this game and its wolf behaviour

Pretty cringe

this take feels bizarre to me i feel very weak and di have no idea what im actually doing

It’s behind your tone

If Arctic wolf.
This is all town.

1 Like

:pleading_face:

2 Likes

You would be better off just letting other people push him day 1 if they want to and analysing the play if you don’t feel like pushing him yourself is viable for you. Even if it isn’t for you it’s still pro town on every way to let the interactions play out organically without enacting the policy aggressively.

3 Likes

post goes hard

IDT Arctic/tutuu are W/W I’ve read like 5 maybe 7 so this read could change but for now. Mywolfreads are independence of each other

It feels like a reasonable POE to me but i can also see it as the sort of list that a wolf would make after taking out all the slots that they dont feel they will be able to get over and their team. Like its a reasonable POE (of the viable miselims) maybe?

3 Likes

yeahh camgirl towncore i think everyone without meta ought to still find them as town

3 Likes

The tilde found no responses in the search bar because it didn’t register, so therefore you have never said ”~” as a villager. Burn.

2 Likes