An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

Yousound like you are playing up your anxiety

& then are immediately confident about read on Zug here calling it “textbook sod wolf”

& then go straight back to anxietypotsting

It is inconsistent and feels like you are trying to push agenda while also distinctly trying not to look confident. And you are more confident as mafia thant own

2 Likes

Town.

1 Like

Why

im sheeped

achro why are you mafia

Y’know

Fair

So does anyone townread Achro for real reasons? That’s what I’d like to know.

1 Like

Ain’t got much argument there tbh

I have no read

I minimally agree with tutuu’s perspectives on things at the times they have been dropped into thread for the most part
Maybe I’m on crack

I’m sweating bullets and I don’t know why

1 Like

I genuinely do think he’s likely town, mostly because of how he wants to step back, but can’t help himself from posting and adding to the conversation

1 Like

That is virtually the only way to semi reliably townread Tutuu in my experience.

2 Likes

This is also wolfy which sucks because Arctic is also wolfy and I dont think theyre W/W. So that means I’m guaranteed wrong somwhere here :-1: But holding contradictory thoughts is the defintion of the Earlygame you gotta do that so I’m in the clear here. WOLVES!!! (Not Together)

Because polarised.

1 Like

:(

Assuming that was May, but I don’t think Jaiden posts that way.

WHAT is it that I am fucking doing as wolf that you all are getting NONE of you will tell me

1 Like

the olivest arctic post is fire so I now subscribe to the hydracore agenda

Jaiden is super saleep

1 Like

If mafia achromatic decided on a whim to make a post at the start of the game as such…

Do you think mafia achromatic would be more capable of holding back than town achromatic?

Is achromatic not compulsive as either align?