An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

That is a lie but it’s fine.

Just POST as a wolf all the time and you would be towncore permanently.

1 Like

in what way?
(basically is my lack of agreement indicative of them being w or them being v)

Shes not playing mafia right now is what I mean. And posting is hard I dont like posting except when I am struck by dviein visions (only happens as town)

1 Like

Also how the hell did you know that

This is a pretty towny read to make I think.

Geyde fries my brain someone else read him for me OK? Thanks hope this helps

Story’s in the cookie thread at the moment. Therefore not asleep.
Lol.

Oh goddamnit Theres too many notification on cookie thread on this account so I can’t check it. Caught lying again

1 Like

Stop making me doubt my reads goddamnit

His vibes are townie, okay

I think you acknowledged the only reason you had to suspect him was disproven given his proposed playstyle change, and yet you’re still harping on about this. why? I agree with what you are trying to say here, but is there a reason to actually think he’s mafia right now?

1 Like

What are everyone’s thoughts on Arctic at the moment?

Bleh, Arctic. I meant Arete.

That’s some weird question to ask this early. What did you expect from Achro?

I think Arete is a villager because Arete’s approach to this game syncs up with ‘someone who’s just winging it’ and, outside of a couple moments where I can decipher potential opportunism, I have seen nothing to indicate that Arete has been acting with anything other than village’s best interests in mind

I believe that a ‘just winging it’ wolf Arete would take one of the numerous opportunities to engage in opportunistic play but Arete really hasn’t and looks like they’re moving around thread trying to dig up good ground?

3 Likes

This post is throwing baseballs at my head

1 Like

VOTE: lol :-1: ALSO DISLIKE

3 Likes

As for Arctic, I get some pause because he definitely scans reasonably to me but the point raised by Olivest regarding fluctuating confidence between anxiety and actual confidence in a very short sequence spoke to me?

I’m not going there today because the former point but I’m watching