An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

I am convinced camgrll is town for all of this btw, I think the angle they are taking with achro is fairly nonsensical to come from mafia regardless of achro’s alignment

I think it’s more likely to come from someone who genuinely believes people are throwing by not considering achro as someone who could potentially be mafia

Actually no VOTE: Arctic

3 Likes

Wait Story had a vote up I sohuld. Respect that

1 Like

But yes Olivest is too unintentionally cringefail to be wolf

3 Likes

No but now I’m trying to get valid townreads with merit so I can update my read with sheepable information and engaging with people in a mafia game in order to improve my mafia reads.

You call it harping on. I call it not sucking.

3 Likes

Oh wait hold on, is Camgrrl actually new and not someone’s alt? I can’t meme against someone in their first game it would be rude.

@CamGrrl Hello! How may I help you?

Nah no respect purge! ~ hazard

1 Like

It was a one vote Eliza wagon. Sorry Jaiden I havent gotten to that part of the thread yet but one bvote Eliza wagons arent exactly a stone set and she said I can move our vote so

Oh wait, they said they have experience with me. Nevermind back to meming.

Although any approach to me is rand fwiw.

Because I win at rand.

~

Why would you want to meme on someone for suspecting you anyway when you being genuinely suspected by someone will make the game easier to read off reactions for you?

You know I’m doing you a favour here so why would your inclination be to dunk on me?

Dear grrl, I would not meme ON you. I have been meming this entire time. Read my pfp ‘about you’ section. No dunking is occurring.

Story’s impression of me was DELIBERATELY BAD she said this to me in hydra chat how are you fooled by it

For town achro what I am doing here makes the game revolve around you for a time, forces people to make reads on you and might even buy you a pass to day 2 if I care enough. Why wouldn’t you revel?

You picked a bad time though, I just got done getting out of my trying phase so it’s like eek.

i’m pretty sure you’re lying and that you’ve been may the entire time

and even if story was emulating you
I’m stupid so it doesn’t matter

The fact that you believe this is genuinely magical to me

1 Like

It is my duty to make this game fun enough for you to make you want to play in your full form because I am town and if you are town I don’t want half baked achro on my team I want real one.

And if you are mafia I don’t want you to get away with a low effort lol win cuz the town simply choose to lose to you.

Not like “you need magical logic” although you do. It’s jus t very funny that she can do. A bad on purpose me impression and still fool people. Bringing of joy

Man this is so awkward, Grrl is doing something great here and I am over here 13-0 this year on fol and 10-0 as town so I am just having a good time, trying to let everyone be while I make notes here and there and vibe with everyone.