An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

Unironically same thoughts with me and maf. Reading back and seeing them even trick iceT was amazing

i have no idea what this post says

iā€™m not sure what the relevance is here. i was anxious waiting for my rolecard so after the game has started i canā€™t be confident on something? not that i was even confident here - iā€™m not sure what gave you this impression, but even if i was, i donā€™t understand what the issue is.

if i am trying to push agenda, telling people not to sheep me isnā€™t very conducive to doing that. i donā€™t think iā€™ve ever told people to not sheep me as mafia because i drool at the thought of every person listening to me like some kind of hive mind when i am a wolf. think FAM2 arctic role. mafia sheepherder

you are probably a villager for this post. but you are wrong. a wrongboy, one might say

1 Like

Apo is town I think

1 Like

tell me why

Mpods wrongboy is being wrong at me again. Pelase ban him at once

1 Like

imagine playing to your fullest xdxdxd

Nya

2 Likes

Itā€™s not you, itā€™s me. I am sorry. Youā€™re doing great no matter what your role is here. You are being earnest, asking good questions. Challenging the status quo. Itā€™s really good as either alignment and I love it.

Itā€™s justā€¦ I keep murdering wolves early and now I am like, SUPER sad so I need to find a way to let the wolves know Iā€™ll not be a ravenous death machine every game. Itā€™s give and take. They canā€™t just let me live if I am poeing them correctly day 1 over and over, but also I kind of want more to my mafia games than 48 hours.

1 Like

@CamGrrl

how am i being wrong i said you were wrong about me being mafia and you were town
are you not town

You are saying that you are not the mafia (FALSE) (INCORECT)

1 Like

Help me understand why you made this post? Because to me it just reads like youā€™re trying to buy people off my tactics by implying the game is pointless with you in it and i find that wolfy.

She sounds genuinely exactly like every other towngame Iā€™ve ever seen from her. Now. I havenā€™t actually seen her do any wolfing so it couold be that she sounds exactly like Apo but her thoughtsflow well and people treat her correct in thread

1 Like

what does ā€˜buy people offā€™ infer in this sentence?

You are super sad about murdering wolves early too much so your response is to tank your game and make the game harder for your town teammates and easier for the mafia?

Thatā€™sā€¦ actually incredibly selfish if you are town.

ok I will sheep

Dislike interaction

Like interaction. Zug is observant & thinks like I do & is coming to very similar conclusions on reading of thread which I like from him and I think is towny For Now. Please remind me not to let this read sit because It is the type of read taat poisons oneā€™s mind with time but it is one I am happy to have for now

Then I am selfish. Some people post nothing but memes. I have no obligation to you, or anyone, and can play how I want.

You are free to stop me if you can.