An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

You are using this data to subtly remind town to not bother with you because you are the invincible achromatic and they couldn’t catch you anyway so why bother. While trying to pacify me with compliments at the same time.

It’s not towny at all.

Like the move of hand to hand here is good and natural and cforrect and and and and and and and

fine I’ll read achro
if he actually made any decent content

Something something g6 from this year’s champs season on MU if you want a wolf game of mine

Yeah I’d agree.

However though you can argue Arctic does PoE’s like that as town because they did it in both the last town games where lol was a wolf.

1 Like

Or I am doing the opposite and you vastly underestimate the true depths of my town game.

It’s one of those two.

I can’t read someone who is playing a character if all they’re doing is playing the character
it’s like trying to parse a gimmick for what the gimmick meant when the gimmick was already decided

My one suicide bomb post is that I think it would be funny if someone either gave Achro the bomb or bombed him

2 Likes

Achro I dfeel genuinely nothing from. He’s so overwhelmingly Achro that it drowns out every other read I can get from his post

2 Likes

Playing with hypergood mafia players be like

2 Likes

literally the exact same experience for me

1 Like

You are empathetic enough to feel bad about being so good that you feel the need to not try…

But now what does having a half paced achro here mean for town?

You do actually owe it to me actually if you randed my alignment.

And I intend to hold people who only post memes accountable too but I’m starting with you for reasons that should be obvious.

Stop throwing rocks at each other

You’re both wasting your fucking breaths
Play the goddamn game

1 Like

Based Geyde

If I wanted to be lectured on how to live my life I would listen to my parents

1 Like

Yeahw hat he said

Achro/Camgrrl t/t btw

2 Likes

Not everything is about measuring how people view your ability achro. Sometimes people are just trying to solve.

I don’t disagree