An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

I always say Catholicism specifically BTW

This list doesn’t seem all that different or lower skill than an average MU game so why should I treat it like training wheels mafia?

Zug is posting sooo normal. Like very single post he makes sounds extremely reasonable and like a normal conclusion. And the more I read from him and tryto read him the more it stands out. I think my focus here is unproductive and I should see what he materially does once we have flips

3 Likes

no it didn’t? literally only tutuu voted them after you said that

This lol/Arctic/tutuu triangle drives me insane I also need to stop thinking about that. I need to stop thinking. I am sososososo sleepy chat I need to eat a bunch of steak and then go to bed

1 Like

that’s some serious stretch. wdym townlock? i for one don’t have them on any lock.

this is what I mean with artificial tone. you are speaking to pretty much everyone while responding to one person

1 Like

Go off, but if you talk to me in this tone from now on I will just not respond. You’ve been warned.

Absolutely the fuck not. The Olivest Control Pod has been the same server since Xros Wars. Since the first time we ever talked outside a game thread. And we were so so embarrassing in there you are NOT allowed to see that shit

1 Like

really?
huh

yeah no sorry for not engaging more the achro/cam fight was obnoxious to look at

1 Like

Youre inventing new people here youre just pressing buttons on your keyboard and callign that a username

2 Likes

My observations are getting very BAD I need to go to sleep now :-1:

making things up is not the same as lacking engagement

Why? You don’t like it when people don’t just treat you like an invincible god?

How is this “artificial”?

It’s nothing more than a simple exaggeration.

You trying to retrofit this to suit your earlier post is what’s artificial.

1 Like

I don’t really care
If I made things up then I made a mistake
If I made a mistake then I’ll reconsider my perspective and approach
Boom. Done.

I was making a digression to talk about lacking engagement.

OK now I want to throw rocks. Not going to though I have so much self control I’m going to sleep

I just started my shift and haven’t really had the chance to respond earlier yeah

just like you. things can happen to others…

this was the post that pinged me first

it was mostly because you decided to use punctuation and capital letters. formatting is different than your first 10 posts or so. Timing of it also felt like you needed that kind of a post to get yourself out of trouble which you kept trying on your next 2 posts and then idk you go at Achro coz you know em from past

idk i think you are just a schizo like me and not mafia after all

I agree
If I’m being brutally honest I think you’ve made more incorrect reads than correct reads so far

also holy shit i have posted way too fucking much i deserve punishment

i am gonna leave too but first

arctic
tutuu
camgrrl
baker
arete
zorvo
olivest

jinxed
ybw
achro

porscha (true null)
icet

^ these two are completely null

geyde
apocryphal

guava
Zugzwang
lol

the greens would surprise me a bit if they were mafia. nothing else would surprise me

1 Like

but if you think you are making any more sense than lets say me or May hydra then yeah that probably means you are mafia

Throw rocks at whomst?