An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

Okay sanity check how much sense I’m making with other people. Directly ask some people how they feel about me and get a gauge of whether you’re being reasonable.

1 Like

Mean to me online and also you are the mafia (OK fine this message plants seed of doubt in my heart but Istill think you are my best read so far)

It’s “Olivest” or “May and Story hydra” not “May hydra” please

Yuo

Why?

You said “whomst”

1 Like

Among other things

You said that before I said whomst.

Please explain why do you want to throw rocks at me?

Achro is legit btw

FoL is his Dojo and he is very protective of it. You don’t get to diss everyone for respecting the merit.

Low effort doesn’t always mean woof but I also respect your stance because you have done more than what my SR’s did so far this game.

I think I have a better idea of you now

normally I expect people to care about the existence of cases on them (even if it’s just “grrr I’m town tho”) as much or more than about random other posts

Your focus on Achro feels weird and narrow but you also simultaneously appeal to the rest of thread like you’re aware of them and are playing to them like an actress on a stage. You sound fake. You sound like you’re trying to get something out of this argument with Achro rather than being genuinely tunnelled and I can’t tell whether it’s amusement or townreads

2 Likes

Like you seem happy. Satisfied with how people are treating your slot. When they say they townread you for it you do it more. And it feels like you move to provoke people into more arguments. I think I retract my “Yeag” (which was in turn placed upon retraction of a “Yeah”) to Apo’s post

2 Likes

GOING TO BED

1 Like

achro and camgrrl seem very t/t actually its more like camgrrl is town and achro seems geniuinely frustrated that seems towny but wolves can also be frustrated

1 Like

now I also think apo as mafia wouldnt waste 130 posts 3 hours in they would waste like 70 most

I thought tutuu was town earlier but forgot why

also magnus hazard bluffing each other is very funny and seems towny

1 Like

I think ApoThau volumes are NAI

Let them cook. They will get us a pelt

lol TMI on Arctic/tutuu team is the funniest yet most plausible and realistic take I have seen so far

this is confirmation bias because 4 other people are voting zug

zug felt like they were solving D1 in deceive inc

they arent doing shit here

you can see the differences

Forum mafia is a game in which the goal is to figure out via text based communication who is not town.

It requires people to ask questions of each other and pursue the truth. Each day provides you with a certain amount of time in which to do it.

Moments spent not doing so or not analysing others doing so are moments wasted.

Asking questions of people and pursuing them to express their mindset truthfully, pushing through the emotional barriers they reactively put up, is a necessary part of the game when it comes to solving players who are capable of taking advantage of peoples predisposition to pulling up short of that.

Achromatic falls into that bucket. Achromatic considers themselves one of the finest of all players. It is doing a disservice to Achromatic’s sense of self (in the long run) to allow Achromatic to skate by without giving the possibility they are wolf a full due dilligence.

Achromatic is emotional sometimes in the heat of the moment, so instantaneously they will often feel as if they prefer to not be pushed in that way. But Achromatic understands mafia enough to know that it’s necessary.

What you call throwing rocks at each other, is me understanding Achromatic’s range and refusing to pull up short due to the immediate emotional reaction of Achromatic and other player’s predisposition to avoiding conflict outright.

If I don’t take it to egregious levels like personally insulting someone graphically or insulting the player, it’s not only fair game, it’s entirely necessary.

Take it as education if you must but Achromatic themselves literally said they’ve never lost as mafia on this community and the minute a non FOL member comes in here engaging Achromatic in a different way you feel empathy for Achromatic and try to get me to stop on some social boundaries grounds when I’ve crossed none.

If you are content to simply have players in your community you as a group are willing to never be able to grow into competing with I will stop and join Achromatic in gif posting though. I’m not going to try in a single game to reshape the entire culture of the community. But I doubt any of you want that for yourselves surely?

3 Likes