An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

156000 people die every day on earth, for an average

2 Likes

why is this something you are pursuing before we even know what alignments me and arete are

i think you are just annoyed at his read on you, i canā€™t blame you, but it doesnā€™t make him mafia

i disagree. if they are mafia it doesnā€™t help the mafia because they already know that they themselves arenā€™t the sorcerer so it doesnā€™t spew anything. i found it villagery from him because it fits exactly with zorvoā€™s hero mindset of trying to go after the stronger wolves which iā€™ve seen him do plenty of times

i find this hypocritical given your defence of lol

1 Like

4 Likes

yes, iā€™m aware of what happened
arctics probably town
i think zorvoā€™s just trying to impress people and thats why heā€™s acting different?

1 Like

geyde is strangely different from the game he thought he was town in, but given it was

a year ago

1 Like

tutuu, can you explain why you scumread magnus and hazard?
iā€™ve found them quite towny, although the perception of a hydra may complicate that

1 Like

UNVOTE

1 Like

I scumread geyde in the one towngame and the one wolfgame iā€™ve seen from him so im not really sure how to read him

I remember mostly scumreading him when he was town for being swayed too easily by whatever was going on in the thread at the time which he was doing here also so Iā€™ve been trying to ignore it. heā€™s in my nulls because the wolfgame I saw from him proved that the elaborate/thought out/esoteric reads heā€™s had are fakeable for him, but i think heā€™s felt significantly less awkward than in the wolfgame

1 Like

i dont scumread them, theyā€™re null to me

earlier i colored them red coz i realized i could see them as wolf due to process of elimination - a lot of slots either im personally townreading and/or if i were to listen to my townreadsā€™ townreads - jinxed just ends up with little to noone townreading them

oh, i remember now
zorvo told you to vote them and you followed

1 Like

i think him caring more about the game comes from a perspective of him being town trying to enjoy himself more then scum?
thatā€™s just a baseless guess, however.

lol as a slot is. strange. iā€™ve never seen him act this way before

1 Like

iā€™m just remembering who was in this game, excuse me
zugzwang is a strange slot
i wasnā€™t particularly reading this game, dissapointly, but i should get to it sooner or later

1 Like

strangely i kind of believe this

i wouldnā€™t believe if it was zenon saying this but apocryphal seems maybe more cautious

1 Like

originally, i was confused on icet, but i donā€™t think they make

this post towards my slot, as scum

guava is evidently scummy just by postcount

1 Like

i did have this read earlier when he said he was enjoying the game yeah, i dont think he would be enjoying the game as mafia cuz he doesnā€™t really like wolfing and has randed it a lot when he last played, and i think especially since he nearly outted and doesnt have much time to play, itā€™d be like ā€œgod damn it why didnt i just out i nearly avoided this wolf randā€ and heā€™d maybe be dead inside if he was a wolf
but idk i dont think heā€™s a complete potato at faking wim

my memory is worse then average right now, and iā€™m barely recovering from an annoying procedure, so forgive me
iā€™ve not seen guava make any walls in my memory, almost ever
and heā€™s made 3 short ones here

2 Likes

he posted 200 times in like 9 hours, he couldā€™ve spread that time out or like
even tried to maintain thread presence or do the ā€œeasy wolfing thingsā€ in comparsion to just going all out in a few hours

1 Like

sorry to interrupt but @Arctic what do you think

1 Like

VOTE: guava