An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

(same question to Tutuu but you’re likely online rn since you posted 2 minutes ago)

1 Like

I’ve seen YBW make kind of derpy posts like this before, I don’t think it’s AI nor do I think it unpartners them with those players

1 Like

he’s shown to have strange boosts of motivation as wolf, in very specific topics as scum, i.e his main contribution in fam3 as scum was pushing me d1 off of something that hardly mattered but he was certain about; the fact that he was doing it to someone i believe is towny concerns me

i believe it to be genuine but i dont think it lessens the chance of there being w/w just by itself

there was one similar thing ybw did - representing not knowing that there were hydras in the game - that one i believe, so i marked her as not w/w with the two hydras

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

lets see

a lot of sorting by postcount, unfortunately; this is a strange playerlkst
im concerned of my amount of townreads, notably.

1 Like
1 Like

wait

1 Like

guavagudetama (3): Agent47, Geyde, IcetFeelsPain
Zugzwang (2): Arctic, Apocryphal
baker (2): guavagudetama, YoubutWorse
lol (2): Arete, Zugzwang
Jinxed (2): Zorvo, tutuu
Geyde (1): Jinxed
Arctic (1): Olivest
Agent47 (1): lol
Zorvo (1): baker

Not Voting (2): Porscha, thepigeonnyc

1 Like

Hichat I am very sleepy & somewhat sick but I do have some new thoughts. Ne w thoughts just dropped. I dont actualyl think Arctic hard busses lol like this if they’re W/W I think they are mutually exclusive. I dont know how tutuu fits into it but I think the worl d I kept mentally building in back of my hea d where it’s W/W/W is silyl in hindsight and I dont think that is it. Zug recent posts I stillvaguely TR. Not in a permanent way but in a way that he makes a lot of sense and I think his alignmentwill become evident once further flips. Porscha isvery towny they are not SCARED and to be SCARED is wolf behaviour as I would know having been many times myself SCARED . Pigeon replacing in is awesome because now I can read his slot and I also read him town he sounds exactly like Morbtainado pigeon soooo misexecutable. lol still scummy. Bye

5 Likes

I don’t understand how you have this read after the mountainous game
but given that this is your reasoning I doubt I’m going to get anything useful out of arguing about this

Happy Birthday Eddie

1 Like

Oh and Zorvo is towny

2 Likes

And IceT is very distinctly IceT

3 Likes

yes, this is the exact opposite of what may claimed she does as scum

1 Like

Thesethoughts all subject to Changse and Reevalkuation but I gotta be more confident I used to be so confident and I was good at mafia. When I just said things. Being wrong online is the best part of mafia and I must reemer this

1 Like

Whydo I tell people how to read me

to “get better” or something

1 Like

Wowwwwww cringe :-1: :-1: :-1: Its like May like lslosing or something. Only a FREAK would think that true though

I really need to get like a full night’s sleep every single night for the rest of my life I think. No more of this

1 Like