1 Like

meta

olivest is now town

this post has super genuine vibes
maybe because iā€™m mindmelding with it somewhat
i used to make reads way more confidently
the only problem is they werenā€™t good

but anyway
Olivest as town rn is disappointed in their lack of strong reads and doesnā€™t feel like theyā€™re getting somewhere (what I was feeling for a while, though I feel like Iā€™m getting somewhere now)
Olivest as scum doesnā€™t have any sus on them so theyā€™d feel theyā€™re doing fine
And they donā€™t have a reason to just change their playstyle and be more spontaneous when what theyā€™re doing now is working

2 Likes

is this^ what you found towny also
or is it something else

its very genuine

1 Like

good morning

just won a wolfgame in the Discord community I mentioned earlier so hopefully I should be a bit more mentally present now that I donā€™t have to think about it anymore :joy_cat:

going to go backread now, ping me if you have urgent questions (ā€œgo answer my question that you will definitely see when backreadingā€ is not an urgent question)

5 Likes

It is because I am trying to understand what Zorvo is thinking, how he is trying to see the game or the worlds. This is the second time you are questioning my read about something. We can agree on some things but you canā€™t expect me to fully understand your or Zorvoā€™s worlds right away. You need to take a step back.

My thoughts are mine and I am playing at my own pace. If you disagree then state why they are not mafia for you, otherwise donā€™t tell me I am wrong/that doesnā€™t make them mafia.

Zorvo will often vig their top TR and is a player with strong WIFOM understanding.
Who wouldnā€™t want to a hero shot if the opportunity was given? I think it is very disrespectful of you to assume Zorvoā€™s actual plan to be something so simple as bombing their early D1 scumreads.

There is no defense of ā€œlolā€ but well played Arctic you are very sneaky thatā€™s what I think after this.

VOTE: Arctic

if i have to be blatantly honest its an ego thing
i like the having the last laugh

1 Like

also i wouldnt know how to make it obvious either way

this post proves to me that whatever meta you have on me is outdated but iā€™m tired of reiterating

the point i was making was that iā€™m not trying to push agenda because if i was i would be doing it more effectively. i always defend myself with self-meta (more self-meta lmao) so suck it

do you not think iā€™ve been doing much? this assessment feels unfair. i had elaborated reads on all of those players.

banger

3 Likes

I havenā€™t been reading this slots as much as iā€™d like to

Achro was in the slot, this isnā€™t like Pigeonā€™s scumgames

Havenā€™t read the slot as much as needed, I think tutuu is fine but I want to get a grasp on them. I donā€™t know for porscha.

Earlier posts of theirs pinged me strangely

Meta; Olivest has May, not acting in the very specific scummeta sheā€™s placed herself in, along with Jaiden not being as scummy as Iā€™ve seen with her
Iā€™m concerned with Jinxed, but I think magnus would be acting more how they do as scum, with less pointless tricks and gadgets, with hazard making less woe posts upon being scumread

Distinctively not like his towngames. Extremely pushy on arctic and not commenting on much of anyone else, more suspicion on the latter. He should become obvious later if heā€™s town. For now, I am concerned.

I liked one post of theirs, the others didnā€™t particularly ping me. Need to wait

Not what iā€™ve read of his recent scumgames, although strange overall

ā€œHeā€™s trying strangely hardā€ isnā€™t a particularly explainatory read, but I think it makes him towny. Heā€™s notably anxious of his play.

Postcount.

Lack of aforementioned postcount

Dislike of his focus on geyde and his lack of comparsion to his towngames, of which Iā€™ve found him relatively easy to read, if I recall

2 Likes

elaborate?

the chilling is too good and the reads arent completely out of place

did you read my scumgames for a comparison
also surprising for you to say this considering many found my entrance awkward