An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

Screenshot_319
look at this fuckin guy hahahahha
fuckin idiot loser
@Apocryphal 'how does it feel
i hope scumchat keeping you entertrained otherwise i dont see why you would do this
unironic rand!wolf from postcapping yourself this early
fear the wrath coming ur way

1 Like

many people are wrong and yes i did so when i was a wolf

1 Like

no i donā€™t think i do. i think you do. i saw your post calling tutuuā€™s massping post wolfy and trying to argue that wolves were controlling the thread and i rolled my eyes, but i was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt at that point. but i think you are very close to leading the town off a cliff if you continue playing reactionary like this and people end up listening to you- and you tend to be loud enough that this ends up happening. i didnā€™t want to reference this but iā€™m thinking back of anni23 and thatā€™s exactly what i thought of when you made that response to tutuu. i brought up how you were townreading lol for something that is demonstrably and factually not alignment indicative for him. i was more forceful the second time i had to bring it up because i was miffed that you were ignoring my input when i had given you a useful piece of information to help rectify your stance on lol.

iā€™m not asking you to sheep me on things. iā€™m trying to engage with you so you can see twhere you might be wrong. i didnā€™t ask you to move your vote anywhere. i want you to think about the flaws in your logic and be aware that you are playing in a reactionary/omgusā€™ey way - like now with your vote on me, and previously with your vote on zorvo, which is not conducive to finding mafia.

i havenā€™t seen him do anything like this as mafia. if you have evidence of this iā€™d be willing to reconsider

you arenā€™t actively trying to save him but itā€™s hard for me to not construe psots like this:

as a defence

1 Like

i keep banging my head against my wall uncontrollably because my vetabrae is spasiming, so my reads blantly are less confident then iā€™d like, apologies

baker/arc is interesting. iā€™ll comment on it when i come back

yeah baker is 100% defending me dude is huffing copium and probably afraid to get voted out incase i do flip wolf

towny

2 Likes

ok fair enough for a read on me
although I find it surprising youā€™d make the read so strong but depending on which scumgames you read I can see it ig

what about your read on Icet?

i quoted a post i found towny but i forgot what it was

1 Like

iā€™m really hung up on lolā€™s slot
iā€™ve not played in a position i had to read him for some time, and his posts are distinctively unlike his recent scumgames
however, thereā€™s something missing.

this one
i didnt see this one tutuu handed this one to me on a silver platter

i read them town earlier but it was just vibe read

1 Like

I canā€™t find what led up to this, can you explain the vote?

yeah im pretty sure theyā€™re just town
iā€™ve been pretty good at reading them, iā€™ve caught them as wolf every game weā€™ve played together and easily townread them in games where i specced them as mafia

as a wolf they do a lot more talking about what theyā€™re going to do instead of doing it, but here theyā€™ve been banging out reads, not feeling nervous or awkward at all, clearly approaching thread while not fully present mentally (something they avoid as mafia), being a lot more spontaneous rather than carefully constructing shit. and the read they had on me (while bad and wrong) i thought was villagery. i donā€™t think iā€™ve seen may scumread me as mafia, either

itā€™s like ticking every box so far

2 Likes

meant to say where they were town

1 Like

i will sya this you guys are underestimating both camgrl and achro keep your eyes peeled on them

macā€™s entire wolf strategy is talk smart and talk a lot and hes notably more dead inside when hes a wolf
i have like 80% read accuracy on him

achroā€™s also been weird d1, leaning way too hard into the ā€˜ā€˜im gonna let you guys cookā€™ā€™ thingy which i found extremely unecessary

2 Likes

sheeping this idk how to read may i just scumread if they post walls

you could start by explaining why you townread me, icet and zug

ur doing the same shit u did when u were town ur start felt awkward but ur doing ok now
icet made a really weird post to make as mafia and vibes are good
zug is obvious town meat

I voted someone in my POE

what post

what

bakers also obvious town meta
zorvo had a dogshit start doing better now but lacks the punch he has as a townie theres no fire in his soul
magnus is off probably a wolf
guava in wolf meta that i made up myself
apo is wolfy for getting postcap so far when they were supposedly tryharding, ur not a shitposter you dont get to cap this early
porscha too confident to be a wolf porscha is scared to call out anyone when mafia a literal coward
tutuu feels a bit too friendly the vibe is off something is wrong with them but i keep them at null time will tell

2 Likes

meta and the post is like 10 above just scroll up lazy ass

1 Like