An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

Lmao, no.

4 Likes

see its hard to do this because i have no qualms with you and its your ancestor who’s in trouble

he’s scared of me cause i own him every game

1 Like

don’t be shy honey

6 Likes

@baker whenever u find urself frustrated with a player, do they end up being >rand town after game ends in ur experience?

Well idk if I feel like going to the UK.
But LMK when the wedding is.

However I won’t be able to go for probably awhile since my GF won’t be in my country for another 3 years.

3 Likes

i’m aware, and that’s the problem
we’re in a different space now, and you have to deal with me
mac’s emotions were obviously not faked, so the answer remains is “would he really get upset with achro as town”, which is a coin flip towards your opinion at best

2 Likes

or, to say
“fight me not someone who isn’t here coward this will get us nowhere”

i dont think the drama is even worth reading into personally im focusing on his early content which i found is in wolf meta rather than town but my opinion is the minority here so you’ll be fine

you posting a bunch of reads is null + i dont know you and theres no opinion about you from others its rather on your ancestor so i cant take that into account

so i guess tough luck?

Wdym frustrated?

Is it someone that is keep gaslighting me or is it someone that I have trouble reading their alignment because the gamestate pushed everyone away from sanity?

1 Like

Hmm let’s say I am wrong on Baker and Jinxed.

I think I just go here,

VOTE: Geyde

Actually I’m probably still right on Jinxed and Visions still show a Baker Goon.

1 Like

you’re putting yourself in a point to explain a stale read that is impossible to develop over and over instead of sitting here and being able to fight someone who will defend themselves, on probably your top scumread

didn’t you townread geyde no less then 5 posts ago

oh, you just quoted the one part of my read on him that wasn’t a direct townread
noted.

TF?
When have I ever TR’ed Geyde?

Don’t you also suspect Geyde?

somethings been bothering me, zorvo
you broke the 100 post limit achro gave you

No. You failed to read my posts, beside the part you agreed with, ignoring everything else.

This was one of my more developed reads

i dont see a problem with that though? what the point of developing something for no reason if you think you have something good

its unlucky for you because im like the only guy who doesnt put a fresh slate on someone who replaces out i rather completely ignore whoever replaces out unless they pop off significanly which could be bad or could be good thats up to the rand to decide

i also dont care much about pointless argument like what do you exactly want to discuss what can you even get from me saying the guy i suspect isnt here
just seems weird and pointless to me both from my pov and from yours, feels more like pointless threatre to please the spectating

in simplier terms talking to me rn is useless talk to me d2 and u will maybe have something

1 Like

Noted.

I’d like an explaination to this Zorvo, if you please.

1 Like

im not interested in silencing people. i don’t understand how you are misreading my intentions so badly here. i literally didn’t bring it up at first because i didn’t want to interfere even though i disagreed- how is that silencing? i recognize that i may have been a bit abrasive with my handling of your treatment of zorvo, and i apologize if i came across as forceful, but it’s upsetting to me that you think i’m trying to impose my will on people when i’m just trying my best to help you become more accurate because i believe i have useful information to impart and i think it takes an outside perspective to tell you when you are looking into things too hard

yeah disregard this i forgot about that and thought you were town from the start

i haven’t advised you to stop posting?? i advised you to stop making reads that i think are bad given the knowledge i have. i don’t see how you feel like i am trying to get people to comply with me… i havent asked people to sheep me on anything yet or even listen to me, this just feels so backwards.

i wouldn’t trust him to tell the truth if he was a wolf so i would really appreciate if you could do this for me