April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Okay so eve does look like crap. They basically are the main one i think who was trying to save lee other than myself for being stubborn going after inactive being boring.

Eve doesnt mentioned town reading teen who they said they were sheeping! Nor did they say they thought that Zolt was more scum than Lee. I think they also mentioned thinking voting out lee wasn’t horrible but didnt throw their hat in the ring i want to varify for sure but i dont like what im reading!

Also the switch eve had from voting kii to voting Bystander at Kiis request looks really weird.

This reaction looks pretty darn fake tbh. Like no why me over goose or teen questions just the

This is petty as fuck… how does this benefit town or solve?

You know eve doesnt provide any reads at all

And they said oh im gonna solve and basically hasn’t tried to slove

VOTE: eve

we had to put her down

1 Like

bionic is engaging in like. an actual attack campaign. what the fuck do you want me to do i am not Steven universe

if youre referring to my emotional response to being repeatedly flamed by bionic being “im going to write an essay on how completely bullshit this is” and then me not going through with it, please reread this message until you understand why id end up just being demotivated

sorry im being actively aggressive. this is bad i am not making things better so i am going to go for a nap

All right, come back when you’re ready.

Some thoughts:

I wonder why we don’t just resolve the entirety of the Sultan | Goose | Ghidorah bloc right now - it’s probably the best way to make progress and I still think it would be pretty wild for that trio to be pure based on Day 1, both considering the starting wagon on wrongboy (flipped town) and the final wagon on myself.

Goose chooses which one of Sultan and Ghidorah he thinks is mafia and shoots them, and we lynch the other.

If Goose claims that they used their one and only shot, we just lynch Goose I think, I don’t think a reasonable town uses their 1-shot in this way knowing it is such.

It is possible that my Bionic TR is just faultier than I had assumed at first too, and I do question the coherency of his play at the end of the day - but he’s still not first on my radar at the moment.

In weird worlds where that bloc is somehow pure I think we have to take the bus-world much more seriously; I doubt May and Bionic are paired given their Day 1 interactions nor would they want to double-stack too often to try to save a possibly doomed partner.

On Eve will say I remember their comment about the first 300 posts being a ‘nothing burger’ didn’t sit too right with me, when I brought it up to them I don’t remember getting an answer as to why they thought that either.

That said, @Bionic I would still like an answer to my question about your protection action - did you act as bodyguard on N1?If so on who and why?

Assuming you are some kind of JoaT role, do you think later night actions of yours could be important for helping us solve the game? Should you be a target for Town Protection roles on Night 2?

The sooner you answer these questions, the better.

@SultanOfSlam - What’s the wider mafia strategy there though? If Kii isn’t ending the day top wagon, then it’s probably me that goes instead. In both worlds where Kii is either factional mafia or not, wouldn’t a coherent and tempting idea for mafia be, if they made the realisation that you claim, to make a feigned effort to push Kii knowing they don’t get lynched, rather than consolidate the Lee wagon and make it a viable counter-wagon to me?

The lynch being specifically Kii isn’t necessary for mafia to advance their goals on Day 1, and indeed if I get lynched, having Kii as a failed counter-wagon moving into Day 2 is money in the bank if Kii is town (or at least non-factional).

Yes but I slightly think partly why you’re annoyed is that you are actually mafia and Bionics random trolling happened to be correct which must be really irritating. Sorry.

Oh I have a shot but I’m not shooting either of them.

We also have to take into account that LittleLees role was literally useless right? So if any other mafia was on block I am sure they would rather push to LittleLee insted from a mech standpoint.

was it? I mean required setup and was double edged in the sense it can clear towns but funneling roleblocks and protection from nightshots into the mafia’s hands isn’t anything to be sniffed at.

Furthermore, turning over their role and the reveal of the crystal ball item makes it very likely that mafia has a non-factional ‘traitor’ lurking in the game, otherwise what’s the point?

And yeah, I think if you’re not shooting either Sultan or Ghidorah you need a more concrete rationale than you currently do.

I have said like 5 times why, just ISO my posts today I think my rationale is clear.

He is literally just flaming me im upset because im being treated like shit

Imagine the rider is a mafia?

You give them and Lee themselves able to investigate twice, roleblock twice and heal each other. That’s my interpretation anyway

The rider cant be mafia as stated in the role

1 Like