April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Oh I have a shot but I’m not shooting either of them.

We also have to take into account that LittleLees role was literally useless right? So if any other mafia was on block I am sure they would rather push to LittleLee insted from a mech standpoint.

was it? I mean required setup and was double edged in the sense it can clear towns but funneling roleblocks and protection from nightshots into the mafia’s hands isn’t anything to be sniffed at.

Furthermore, turning over their role and the reveal of the crystal ball item makes it very likely that mafia has a non-factional ‘traitor’ lurking in the game, otherwise what’s the point?

And yeah, I think if you’re not shooting either Sultan or Ghidorah you need a more concrete rationale than you currently do.

I have said like 5 times why, just ISO my posts today I think my rationale is clear.

He is literally just flaming me im upset because im being treated like shit

Imagine the rider is a mafia?

You give them and Lee themselves able to investigate twice, roleblock twice and heal each other. That’s my interpretation anyway

The rider cant be mafia as stated in the role

1 Like

The second half can be mafia from my understanding

1 Like

True enough, its not as useless, but rather can be negative utility since this can override town’s action?

I mean for the first town they just always take the ball no? At worst they can grab barrier to counter them if they pick a mafia member in the second half. Plus i dont see any reasons besides lee not using their ability for a rider to out themselves.

No they can’t, remember?

Wait i think i worded last bit wrong. Why wouldnt a rider come out? I think lee just didnt use it.

There’s likely a possible candidate, Bionic. At least according to Zoltraak:

It doesn’t confirm anything…yet, it may as well not be rider but something else.

It’s high likely that LittleLee didn’t choose a non-mafia player as rider, we denied them for letting LittleLee self-resolve.

In the role is says the must pick non mafia. But i think we just killed them before they got to act. So even if there was a rider i dont think they would know.

Well it doesn’t matter kii was losing steam and you actively had top posters pushing you. You were conveniently the other train to try amd save lee if a scum was already busing lee if they left they basically out themselves of you flip town right.

Like does that makes sense

hi i was really budysy yesterday

VOTE: teen

w/w with little lee all thats needed

a wolf who thought they were gonna die so they thought they might as well hard defend partner

This also likely lasts for only one day/night phrase anyways