April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

okay pause for a second
imagine you were treated like that. imagine your friends and loved one who is in the same game as you is treated like that. Please tell me youd want to contribute

Meaning, it wont matter if it lands on mafia wagon?

I don’t have to imagine about how poorly I have been treated this game already.

Point being his vote is not affecting the gamestate

1 Like

okay youre a rock you are indestructable consider how most people would feel

Bionic annoyed me. He is acting in a way he shouldn’t. What really upsets me is how willing all of you are to enable him and lean into it yourselves

I will stand on my soapbox until I perish

tldr

I think if you flip blue then I’m much more amenable to chopping him next, yes

I’m feeling a bit uneasy about the gamestate right now. It’s just too quiet andit’s a bit unnerving to me about how easily and quickly the wagon on Eve grew. It’s just ringing ala RH m bells in my head right now and every time this has happened, I’ve ignored it and the person flipped town.

What I’m trying yo say here is that I’m no longer so sure Eve will flip wolf, but at the same time, I don’t know where else we can go for today.UNVOTE

Bionic acts like this as a villager all the time, although it’s a bit unnerving how quiet he has been today.

when I say shouldnt I mean like. As a player in a mafia game.

see above

I did.

I find Bionic to be very contrarian to how I am when it comes to FM so I’ve learnt to just mark them as a wildcard and just push the slot to the side for a bit or nuke it.

i do not understand what this has to do with my post sorry

yeah, hence why I said what I did. i’m not treating him as locktown - he’s pretty much backed himself into a corner mechanics and social wise so, as I said, if you’re not wolf here I agree that the case against him is salient

Using my own meta even, he has played this day very much like an opportunist, reactive rather than proactive

This is not my point

what is it then