April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

yeah

-:coffee:

actually think its towny lol. idt a wolf makes that sort of obvious pocket attempt in that way that would get them scumread for exactly your reasons. more so times a wolf would hold onto the push bc why tf not what u already took the chance to take it?

also the tone of it seems like it was just a spontaneous- changing of the mind lol

yeah maybe i shouldnt have said it lmao. but i dont think its that much of a problem saying it either

specifically me (Zug) was a wolf
May was town (you probably realize this but for clarity for anyone else)

youā€™ll see my reads here be a lot more common and less mech heavy, and probably more detailed too
I did manage to get my normal town tone there, but still had a lot of trouble faking reads, so I used mech as a crutch as itā€™s easy to talk mech as a wolf

leafia, bionic, zolt town rn

slight w lean on eve but something that can be clarified later once they do what they said they would do and get into the game :face_with_spiral_eyes:

i dont listen to self meta unfort but ill see :joy:

1 Like

thatā€™s understandable
I tend not to consider meta too much unless Iā€™ve personally seen it, since Iā€™ve been burned by that kind of stuff too much before

1 Like

if this is talking about zolts sus on sultan i think this is wolfy. like zolt p much scumread sultan on a supposed slip that i dont think makes sense. like zolt had this read on him (i dont think it was a wolfy read to make, ive seen towns get caught up on little details like these too). but following this type of read with a ā€œis fairā€ is very uh ???. what are you trying to accomplish with that. say that its valid? it feels like a wolf urging a villa to continue to push a villa. (i have no read on sultan yet but just based on these things ye)

what was the purpose of this. like your basically saying the bolded is ā€œokayā€

no its not stfu everyone find the wolfteam righ neow

wolf team is kiiruma eve and uh uh

@Kiiruma exspand on this. This is the first time you mention either bystander or myself

gramps is back
fast asleep
cute totoro

1 Like

The bottom part seems like an explanation to a new player on the board which i think their is a few?

oh ok

but its wrong. d1 is a rlly important day. the outcome could determine the wim for a lot of ppl and looking back on it has the most info of all days.

sultan is prob town for his stuff on zolt.

v leafia bionic zolt sultan
w kiiruma eve

VOTE: kiiruma

sultan vote kiiiiruma with me uwu

this pings me so much but idk what help

Thinking about this if zolt is scum so is one of the people on this list

Thinking further @Zoltraak exsplain the town read that you have 70% confidence in they have 9 freaking posts lol