April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

So real

i do not have other thoughts right now

idk can’t see any obvious pairings

I am curious because I think SultanOfSlams is town and their progression on you is similair to mine. So if they are mafia they are playing well and pocketing me.

Your read on SultanOfSlams is OMGUS I suspect? Also I believe in early day you were taking charge so it was clear you were not new - in fact part of why I scumread you was it felt like you were trying to control thread a little bit by throwing out townreads to easily controllable players like they grow on trees.

In mafia terms we call this “OMGUS” and a lot of players do it. It stands for “Oh My God Ur Stupid” and is when players accuse another player just because they accuses them. In general it is not a good idea to do and it is better to look for mafia more criticially. Often town accuse town so “OMGUS” leads to more town deaths in the longrun.

Sorry, correction it stands for Oh My God U Suck.

2 Likes

But back to this. Like i said i play this in a way where i try to make the most of what i have and write these long posts. Because its my way of trying to understand the game state plus its fun to play this way. I just dont want to make a mistake and i feel this minimizes the possible mistakes i create even though more posts should equal easier to read. I dont think thats necessarily true since a person with 1000 posts could just be speaking fluff. Its based on the quailty of it. Thats what i am for. The qaulity of thought yknow.

this is fucking awful VOTE: bionic

In any case, MemeKingPizza admitting this is the reason for their read makes me want to townread them although I’m unsure how reliable this line of thinking is.

nevermind

@TeenGhidorah what do you think of swapping votes to eve

1 Like

Well gonna head off for a bit cya later qhen i have lunch. (cant believe i have to say this so i dont get murdered for suddenly leaving)

this message feels like worried wolf ngl

your two reasons are basically “is a hydra” and “had to talk to me about a bit i was doing”

neither of which are ai

other people expressed the reasons, it’s not just mine

Dont wanna be that guy but how does anyone think that zolt is town that attack on pizza was blah.

I wasn’t even attacking him* you muppet.

God you’re so disingenuous it stinks.

VOTE: Eve

You accosted the kid for being inactive.

Hydraist?

Joking aside, are you certain it’s only social aspect or do you believe you can contribute on mech as well from your push?

1 Like