April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

I again have the same thought as SultanOfSlam. I think SultanOfSlam is town.

VOTE: bystander

1 Like

Boinics obsession over wrongboy is no longer cute and funny now im concerned

1 Like

I think Bionic could be mafia, they are leaning into their pregame comments too much, it almost seems like overkill. By doing this they can avoid any real attention or need to seem towny and positiom themself well to go deep in the game.

This is just a shower thought and I will not be voting them today but it is good to bear in mind.

Another point we have 48 hours. Plus my play style is more pop in when something i can add or someone asks for me. And nothing i saw had me/i had a point to add to the conversation when i was awake and i rather not add nothing and inflate my speech. When i speak i want it to be thought out with something behind it yknow. Because if i say the wrong thing/get into the wrong conflict i die and whoever is on the other side if its town oh we fucked up bad. If its mafia well go job me i guess. But ill only do that when it comes up.

The one time i pushed for the same reasons and failed the target was mafia, I’m not dropping this until d2

1 Like

Hmm could you actually elaborate then i feel like im just seeing kill wrongboy and not why

I find it a little curious that you contextualise your vote with ‘I want to see what their response will be’ to be honest, but if you want one it’s quite frustrating to be scumread for trying to work out a towncore and post thoughts as they arise, only to be pulled down for ‘hey it’s too early in the thread you’re not allowed to have thoughts! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:’

If nothing else it makes me thing there is some element in the scum that doesn’t want me to make progress, not to be arrogant that my reads are always correct or are necessarily correct here, but for instance Sultan’s progression on me, if he is indeed being genuine, I struggle to see beyond him trying to powerwolf me out the game and have fewer annoying town presences to deal with going forward. He thinks I am new and easily pushable, he is wrong if this is the case.

In this moment i think my read on you is self defense. Like it has ntohing behind it besides you said my name and was the first advocate. But like you said before actions need to be taken to see where we land. So im trying to ignore it for now until real evidence comes to light.

others presented good reasons on their bad reactions to votes, and they are also a hydra

I’m struggling to parse this sentence, I won’t lie.

What do you mean by ‘self-defence’?

What I would say to this is don’t be afraid to be pro-active, being wrong won’t kill you and airing your thoughts as you have them makes it easier for us to find your alignment as well as other peoples’.

@LittleLee it would be very cool of you to vote wrongboy

pretty please

1 Like

Its a trait of mine i coined (because of blood on the clocktower) where if someone accuses me and i see my role as good i just tunnel vision just a bit to hard. Like its out of spite instead of trying to see another world than an alignment conflict.

2 Likes

Loathe as I am to want to agree with Sultan right now, do you have any other thoughts on this game beyond ‘kill wrongboy’, Bionic? You seem to be quite sure of yourself; do you think there are mafia defending him?

I play a lot of BotC, if I were to do this method I’d be thinking all games (including TB) must be secretly legion

2 Likes

So real

i do not have other thoughts right now

idk can’t see any obvious pairings

I am curious because I think SultanOfSlams is town and their progression on you is similair to mine. So if they are mafia they are playing well and pocketing me.

Your read on SultanOfSlams is OMGUS I suspect? Also I believe in early day you were taking charge so it was clear you were not new - in fact part of why I scumread you was it felt like you were trying to control thread a little bit by throwing out townreads to easily controllable players like they grow on trees.

In mafia terms we call this “OMGUS” and a lot of players do it. It stands for “Oh My God Ur Stupid” and is when players accuse another player just because they accuses them. In general it is not a good idea to do and it is better to look for mafia more criticially. Often town accuse town so “OMGUS” leads to more town deaths in the longrun.