April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Right now, you’re under my pressure until circumstances change, like reads.

no i mean i have little things that makes me a bit suspicious of everyone, except those 2

Woooooooooooo

I have the urge to say something but I’m not really sure if I’d be adding more than I have already.

I will say though that I find your approach the most ‘curious’ out of anyone voting me; if you have a process then I don’t mind you letting it ‘cook’ too, as long as you have us some thoughts later in the day.

I have another thought in the back of my head but that too can wait I suppose.

does anything at all strike you then from the first 700-odd posts? Even a half formed thought I wouldn’t mind reading from you.

I feel the high emotion in both your and Sultan’s defenses are worth keeping in mind.

Bionic is seen as unthreatening with little influence based on their failed attempt at wrongboy.

Eve seems to be jumping based on among the least amount of information/accountability.

Meme is clinging very handily to the excuses of not being behind the screen for every moment. Conveniently when it suits them, so far.

Slanking then not worth it for day 1.

1 Like

I can’t speak for what Sultan’s emotions are, but I don’t think my emotions have run particularly high when speaking to him, if there’s anything I particularly dislike it’s being misrepresented, but in the end I don’t think my decision to keep my vote on him has been emotional.

If that is what your read of the situation is though, do you think emotional exchanges are more TvT leaning? Or is your inkling that there is a wolf in the interaction?

VOTE: Sultan

Nice pop up

Who’s this?

Thanks I thought so too

-derps

My other head has had a busy day but I keep pestering them to play

-derps

From my read, it looks to be WvT.

I see, if you had to pick between us two who would you vote?

And say if either of us flipped town, would you then still want to flip the second?

I mean its obvious trackable based on when i come online. Like classes moment. Like after this first day you have an understanding of when im online plus tou can go back to other games i have to see when i was online. Like throwing me off based on that was the thing i was against because i believed it wasnt valid. Like anything else other than timming is fine.

If I were to choose in this very moment, I feel like it would be based on instinct and guesswork, so I’ll decline to comment on that.

When you say town flip, what do you mean? It sounds like wolf and town members can switch roles on a whim?

as in their rolecard is ‘flipped face-up’

and well, I’d say take some time to read the posts, I think if your instinct is telling you something, well then at very least it’s a starting point for your more conscious thought-processes to follow up on.

Even if you don’t feel confident your analysis will be important.

1 Like