April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

then keep knocking, and yes it’d be nice if you were town

Wasn’t Leafia being wolf in Jail? Am I seeing this right?

1 Like

what kind of grudge

Ah damn you’re right, excuse me. I was checking her past games and misread not seeing her name in red in the OP.
I guess ignore that meta then from me. :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Since you did mention Jail, Bionic is wolf too. Perhaps I can able to compare between proactive and reactive.

I wouldn’t say it’s exactly a grudge, but no-one has voted off of actual grudges from what I can tell
it’s still something NAI though, so considering Lee’s posts:

it makes sense to explain / mention it

-:coffee:

1 Like

Ghidora had a small little give and take about Bystander but other than that nothing to go off of.

Also, not something you may ignore even Leafia was wolf on Jail. a wolf side need to impersonate an town personality after all, so you may up to something how she thinks, yes?

1 Like

Looking at Bionic there he votes a lot later than he does here and only a few times, following rather than attempting to lead (though I guess there town are trying to vote town off rather than maf)

Yeah I understand what’s about.

Yeah sounds about right

I see, I just mean I was hasty to townread her on that style of read alone if I know its in her scumrange too.

I guess in this game she is making that style of read a lot earlier compared to there, if that makes a difference.

thinking [ghidora/frost/wrong/bionic/leafia/pizza/wazza] has at most one wolf in it so far

Quite an 180 turn.

In the meantime, I let you cook out…for now.

To answer the question, whether you say Bionic and Leafia are accurate as town meta, it is not.

(that is the case for Leafia, I am still in process reading on Bionic)

if you want my opinion on something you can ask me

Mmm, I was just spending a little thought re-evaluating what I thought of Leafia, trying not to confbias or overcorrect.

2 Likes

you’ve spoken a lot about players you scumread, but do you have anything you think is town so far?

1 Like

at least one of you or sultan