April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Do not vote: Kiiruma, Bystander, Leafia, Zoltraak, Anonygoose, SultanofSlam
Process of Elimination: TeenGhidorah, Eve, Bionic, Wazza, Memekingpizza, Someone
The Solver: Frostwolf103

Hi, who do you think has made ‘bad’ posts then, in your opinion - if anyone?

Out of your bottom id lean to.say bionic is town leaning

Breaking it down i do have a similar world view

Poe most to least scum
Teen
Eve
Wazaa
Someone
Pizza
Bionic

I think pizza also has some genuineness to him.

Sounds about right

Wazza I would say the value of you being cleared is greater than or equal to one person potentially being vanilla-ised at this point.

Assuming I live to F11 I plan to just fullclaim anyway and dare the mafia to vanilla-ise me and waste one of their two actions.

what did you make of Teen’s interaction with me? You have him at the scummy end of your PoE still.

Rule of three, huh.

The comments about playing mafia like football?

@Leafia From good to bad, how’d you rate them and why:

@Zoltraak @TeenGhidorah @Kiiruma @SultanOfSlam

well, amongst other things, yes I suppose

He (as in derps) defended himself quite fiercely in the end, just been given pause for thought by a few things, I think the comment about me being w/w with eve sticks out to me as seeming almost orthogonal to his defence. He claims he can modconfirm himself as IC potentially, right?

I almost wonder, who is stiff and who is loose this day? Might be crude but maybe that’s just where the answer lies.

I feel like alot of people have claimed that they are easily mod confirmed?

Most people have claimed their role is confirmable, not their alignment.
-derps

mmm IC is quite specific in this regard - my own role i said was resolvable because of the way i use it, or at least I am using mine in a way that counters the mafia wincon, Leafia knew this and this is I think why she defended me in the first place

So yours is alignment not role based?

Im legit an IC lol

Prove it then anti claim cant work against innocent child.

The claim means nothing unless you prove it more or less.

It can if they anticlaim me before I get to reveal

K?? Doesn’t that basically defeat the entire purpose of the role? You guys do shit weird some times lol

1 Like

From my understanding of how that role works as soon as you claim it you tell the moderator and its confirmed.

Unless you guys use it 100% differently than how the role is written