April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Its not vanilla IC theirs other factors that I need to be able to reveal I cant just reveal on command

Freaking Zone… ruining how ic works :sweat_smile:

UNVOTE

Ill take your word for it mostly cuz… well zone…

I actually like the role its a neat addition because I have another thing with it but I also basically become vanilla after I reveal as well

Okay… so what do you think about eve

And do you still think Zolt is scum?

VOTE: Eve

Today I choose violence.

hmm idk probably not tbh but I will be tinfoiling it all game

I’m good with an eve lynch I haven’t seen anything iv actually liked from them as of yet

VOTE: Eve

skimmed their ISO and theirs not a ton, and nothing that pinged me town

I dislike the claim of IC but not immediately and during day time, as it feels like a wolf just trying to self pres for 1 night. But honestly we already flipped a wolf, if we don’t flip a 2nd right away it’s not a disaster.

Rn they have to do it and if it doesn’t work or if we think it just seems like a mod post instead of a reveal then we can decide what to do from there.

So I’d want Gidorah not instant voted here. Personally I think the slot’s got a decent amount of wolf equity socially. But they’re claiming something we should mechanically wait on.

Im planning to no action tn same as last with us already having a wolf

the less people that exist when I reveal the better, then I have to correctly use my ability to reveal after and that also gets easier the less people that exist

I’ll be honest, if you don’t do the reveal I think you’re dead where you stand.
So it’s up to you, you can choose to not reveal and just die.
Or you can reveal and be fine.

I feel like if I was in your position I wouldn’t even be considering it as an option to not reveal.
You’re a top wagon already. You know it’s happening again.

People can lie you know.

No it isn’t.

Goose belongs in the PoE here. I’ve rarely seen a pl layer being as wolfy as them before.

Sure.

Zolt: Clearly town after EoD 1.
Sultan: Was wolfy D1, but has improved and I like their SoD 2
Kiiruma: Hmmm, my gut says Kiiruma is at least somewhat likely to be a wolf.
TeenGhidora: Second wolfiest player alive I feel. Only Goose seems more wolfy to me.

Your ability has next to nothing to do with how I read you.

I don’t believe you.

VOTE: Teen

1 Like

Imo I bet if you fullclaim you won’t even get vanilla-ised Teen

So after being the wagon for the entirety of D1, we counterwagoned onto my W teammate.
I can’t tell if you’re just failing to read me on several different times this game and that you’re helping to prove my point that we can’t read each other really. Or if you’re just a wolf trying to still leave me as a possibility lol

like you have to remember mafia only have two actions on what is essentially a permanent roleblocker, if all your role does is self-clear on a one shot you guess someone (probably who the neutral is) then it’s not worth the scum using up one of their precious bullets

right now:

you don’t claim → you die, which by extension means you never get to reveal
you do claim → sometimes you get vanillaised? like it’s whatever town has a whole load of PRs and the way everyone seems to be thinking that they’re powerful, one being perma-roleblocked is worth a trade of us being less likely to make a mislynch

burning thought here is that somehow ghidorah isn’t mafia regardless

Weirder things have happened and I’m not sure you would’ve added that last sentence as a villager or not. It’s definitely possible that I’m misreading you this game though.

What do you like specifically?

I mean true i was just saying it sounds like they claim to still have it and pulled their shot yesterday but still weird

The whole thing where he voted me at the beginning of D2 and eventually unvoted me. It just felt pretty villagery to me in a way.