April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Votecount as of post #2121

TeenGhidorah (4): bystander, Someone, Bionic, Leafia
Eve (2): Frostwolf103, TeenGhidorah
Zoltraak (1): Eve

Not Voting (6): Memekingpizza, Anonygoose, Kiiruma, Wazza, Zoltraak, SultanOfSlam

1 Like

VOTE: Wazza

I don’t care about the fact Wazza’s in a hood, it doesn’t make a player automatically towny to be in a hood and honestly I think that between Wazza and Leafia, at least 1 of them should know better than they’ve been shown to this game. So I’d be unsurprised if there’s a wolf there.

I was thinking of voting Leafia especially since I hate Leafia voting for Gidorah here. Like I’ve already stated I don’t fully trust the claim but it’s a case of using it or just dying, so we can force the slot’s hand and have a death for certain tomorrow otherwise.

1 Like

I dont really have the choice to reveal or not to reveal, that wouldn’t be very balanced for this game lol
-derps

imma play the mechanically best way here and ignore socials as I see everyone else do and the mechanically correct play is not to reveal tn even if I can manage to proc it

But if I do then everyone just says I was lying and wolf faking being vanillarised so cant really risk that one

its better than this

You’re talking about mechanical optimisation and the thing is dying is much more suboptimal than revealing :stuck_out_tongue:

skill issue if I get mis exed here idk, and again even if I try I still cant guarantee the revela with any certainty. I only have so many chances to proc it as well so the later I try the better chance I have as well
-derps

if town exes the IC claim when already down a mafia D2 then we probably don’t deserve the win anyways
-derps

Also if yall genuinley think I would defend a partner not bothering to play game like I did then I’m just kinda sad at how bad yall precieve my wolf play
-derps

That’s not the mechanically best way to play here.

Ignoring socials its always mechanically better for a IC to out as late as physically possible

I’ve seen you hardpush a greencheck of yours, so I wouldn’t put it past you.

That has nothing to do with my wolf gameplay??? I just ignore mech in most closed games that arent full mod reveals

You’re literally on the chopping block right now. Also, no it isn’t. Because if they reveal early, you get more time with knowing they’re town and that helps with solving.

I die the night after I reveal, think a little bit into the future when making mechanical analysis
-derps

And you die today if you dont I dont see your logic

mafia wasting a NK on someone in the PoE is good for town

1 Like

Its far better to be nightkilled then executed

100%