April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

I think any protectives should also strongly consider protecting Kiiruma, I think they are most likely kill tonight.

Im not in POE after revealing as an IC???

I never said it had anything to do with your wolfplay.

What has kiiruma done all game that seems super weird

Feel like you would be the top kill suspect, if your not night immune and good

then youre making a logicly incorrect stament. you cant make a statement about thinking I would do something as a wolf based on the logic of a different faction mistake I made, years ago might I add

No one is killing Kiiruma here. Especially over Zolt or even me. Although I doubt I’ll be dying tonight.

YOU

I die over you so much :stuck_out_tongue:

you are in the PoE right now though - either way if scum is forced to kill someone in my wagon then it gets us closer to turning over the maf in it

what is “the PoE”

Incorrect because it shows how you tend to play.

cuz the only one I saw was very :skull:

The Process of Elimination.

yea but what is it in this game

like who

VOTE: Teen

Im not currently invested enough to spend the time I would need trying to convince anyone I’m not a wolf and town deserves the L for lynching an IC anyways

They are spewed town from wagons, have insinuated mech stuff, and seem to be strongest town player with no suspicioun on them today. Just want their name thrown in mix because I know Zoltraak requested it to be on them or even Leafia!! which I do not agree with.

Goose even if town is never the night kill tonight. Especially with how wolfy he looks.

i mean given you were agreeing with me for advocating for it the whole of d2 feels odd that i have to re-iterate it but

[sultan-ghidorah-goose-bionic-eve], for the wider version, though i think the first three is never clean as a trio