April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

I dont give a fuck about processed mechanics if they arent mod confirms or my own cop check (and even then I trust strong social reads over a cop check in a closed game)

The difference here is that you view mechanics as info, and I view mechanics as something to look past as I rarely see the mech heavy players do anything very useful till like the very end of the game and I don’t have the ability to sort through that level of mech myself anyways so it wouldn’t help me to bother with it then either

Yea thats how mech works, after X amount of time u get a mechsolve and close the game

yes, more mechanics, more claims, if we have contradictions in the claims then we know there are players that aren’t town - capiche?

1 Like

I mean heres a reason why mech is something to use. If mafia have an ability that they dont want anyone to know about so they lie later about what they have.

That isnt actually helpfull till D5+ 90% of the time especially so in closed games where we have no idea what any roles are. So theirs no point in me acknowledging it until then

Games rarely last until D5 around here.

1 Like

This is almost never going to catch a mafia who is even vaugley okay at wolfing which makes it useless IMO as theirs easier ways to catch someone whos that weak a wolf anways

this is my point, yes

If I said this Someome would be stabbing me, where you at to respond to this @Someone

so far all i’m hearing is ‘this doesn’t catch a mafia, that doesn’t catch a mafia’

what does then, in your opinion?

Yea the difference is in general vs specific people

Like ppl should claim roles vs X should fullclaim

The absolute disregard for the logical jumps yalll are making means theirs no point trying to defend anything because I cant argue against false logic lol

have you still somehow not managed to pick up that my answer to this is social reads???

Fuck social reads

skill issue

1 Like

Social read = soul read

I think hanging TeenGhidora today is bad to be honest.

I agree

I mean I dont think hes ever revealing