April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Social reads are important just like mechanical ones are important. You have to use both to be successful at mafia.

I mean… is he actually not-town here? I think he’s kinda tonally town

nono social reads are random you cant use those!!

I really didnt like how he public claimed after I said not to

cuz now we will never get any IC ever

I fight with both the pistol and the dagger, so to speak

I honestly dont want to hang teen today. At this point mafia will have to get rid that pawn off the board for them. Plus we do need someone whos gonna be able to devils advocate. And i dont see anyone do it as loud as they do it.

objectively a bs move to fake claim “oh no im vanilla now”

I would argue that you can be one of the top mafia players with 0 mech analysis, while the reverse is not true. (I think eevee is a pretty good example of this in action)

yall brought this upon yourselves dont complain over your own misplays forcing the claim out of the IC lol

Who do you want to hang? Can give multiple answers if switching between people.

No you brought it on yourself I told you not to

I disagree with you there. You need to be able to read mech to be truly great.

Surely vannillarisatipn takes place after other actions though so they could still reveal

I dont think anyone whos decent with mech reads should ignore them, but Im terrible with them and don’t enjoy making a million spreadsheets to keep track of things so I personally don’t use them in my reads. Ill usually read peoples mech breakdown and can be convinced via mech if it seems logically sound to me, but I’m not going to do any of the mech stuff myself if that makes sense

my problem is more so with people who disregard social reads entirely and only look at mech

yes this is correct

if that helps you fucks belive my claim I mentioned way earlier how I was asking the host about order of vanillarisation stuff for that reason

this sounds more mean re-reading than I intended it to be

This is why I dont look at either, it is impossible to favor one over the other this way.

1 Like