April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Wazza probably just wins if x person survives to the end of the game

apologies

1 Like

Is it worth dying not confirming someone town?

hmm

soā€¦ only complication is if said x is mafia

you know, the funny thing is I wanted to reveal my goal, but ultimately your heavy focus on it makes it very clear that I donā€™t want to purely out of spite to you.

sit in your little tunnel and have fun digging your own little hole

VOTE: Bionic

I can confirm someone as town?

Not someone someone

But a different player

no I know what you meant

but like

Iā€™m asking how on earth can I confirm someone if I healed them?

Because there is a issue with teenghidorah being told they are redirected but because of loud announcement they should have successfully protected a player from dead

Which makes your claim being seen as sham, we just donā€™t know what happened, bur I think it will care for your sake

if there are no neutral killing roles and town isnā€™t claiming a shot then your heal target, if you are the only town protective, is necessarily town right?

Iā€™m assuming mafia canā€™t forgo their nightkill either, but nor would they want to in the current gamestate given itā€™s even-numbers

This is assume that Teen wasnā€™t just, you know, redirected into a target that they saved?

Iā€™m being asked to reveal a player that I CANNOT HEAL AGAIN TONIGHT that you all will then jump and assume theyā€™re town, which then we will encounter the issue where I CANNOT. HEAL. THEM. AGAIN. TONIGHT. and thatā€™s an even bigger problem

Okayā€¦

I donā€™t see how the player I healed is confirmed town, I couldā€™ve easily just healed a mafia by accident

either - ghidora protects me, mafia tried to NK frost
or - ghidora protected frost, mafia tried to kill me, but if frost is mafia there he knows heā€™s being swapped with me so heā€™d have to correctly guess that ghidorah would want to protect me, which would be insane

think either way unless mafia are allowed to deliberately target themselves frost is clear, but itā€™s best to know precisely; first scenario is tighter

alright but who is attacking the mafia

didnā€™t you claim to swap everyone who visited frost and yourself?

Thats why we need to figure out what happened

no one, Iā€™m assuming I just didnā€™t save anyone