April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Dont.

If my neighbourhood survives until the end of the game, I win, I donā€™t even care about the rest of you, just those two, and itā€™s explicitly why I didnā€™t want to state my wincon

My failsafe wincon allows me to side with Mafia, but itā€™s too convoluted and Iā€™ll end up winning the game before I can kingmake so Iā€™ll leave victoriously

So yeah

Happy now?

hmm that was what someone else suggested it makes sense

Donā€™t care if it makes sense, still gonna get you killed today

VOTE: Bionic

someone else suggested you had to protect a certain player, not exactly that

Iā€™m a weak role, if Iā€™m poe I donā€™t mind

Iā€™m also going to make it clear I can protect one of these players per night and another one

Thatā€™s why I outed as a doctor to begin with, because yeah, Iā€™m still a doctor

If I protect Someone, I canā€™t protect Memeking and vice versa

VOTE: Bionic youvwere ao against the nuet it seemed like you are just buying as much time as possible by not focusing your attention somewhere else with other claims of statements. Thats why you are catching this vote from me.

should have pushed the neutral if you knew one

at least i got the neutral to out goal

VOTE: Someone

And actively evilsiding lmao

No? Because its an artifical number for town. If the nuet is helping town why kill it. Its better for town when the mafia has to deal with more obstacles then less and getting the trust of the neutral us a counter attack.

1 Like

I actively didnā€™t want to out my goal so that I couldnā€™t side with Mafia in the event Memeking or Someone killed the other lol

I did it purely for towns benefit so if youā€™re town, fair play, you got the town siding neutral to become neutral

Blatant af lmao

with who?

We said thay the trio is me wazza and someone