April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

I had to get this specified as well (the first part), the end of the game is defined in a scenario where if I favour a kingmake, I leave the game victoriously.

So in the scenario where it’s 2v1v1, Someone in this example being Town, Memeking being Mafia, as I can favour the Mafia member on my team winning, I leave the game victoriously and the game turns into 2v1

When I’m in another neighbourhood, I can’t talk to my neighbourhood, so I physically couldn’t communicate with Someone or Memeking, Someone was removed the night prior as well.

1 Like

I had the chat by myself. It was fun.

Leafia is reasonably normative for her town tendencies due to her established gambit and uncaring rolefishing tendencies, Wazza’s claim is fine.

Zolt’s legacy was that Someone was the last Mafia, and if that’s true you just leave them alone until XELO when Wazza wins. Yada yada. There’s time.

But the thing is we knew we cant keep this facade that we had no link up cus of that and wazza was in danger. I was actually the least likely to been murked.

You confirmed them town?

Actually, that’s a good question. Wazza, how do you win if you’re targeted by the nightkill? Because if you also need to survive, that just makes you a glorified survivor with friends.

I don’t

It’s like any other neutral that gets killed at night, I just lose

That must be so painful.

yeah
it is
I full on stated I probably don’t put this rolecard even in a FAM game because I don’t win this LMAO

Eh its better then the fake claim vigi :skull:

fake claim vig was actively against my role

1 Like

Wait how is meme mech town but im not

The fake claim vigilante is mostly fine because it affects the quintessential FoL gameplay loop. Players claim roles, especially since the Mafia anticlaim seems weak, and the Vigi can probably compel people to make things up quickly before they die. Even then you need to still pay attention to the game in general, so the subplay is at least enticing. Goose failed because they were executed, but they provably could’ve survived just fine.

A reverse-Executioner has no reason to engage with most of the game:

The fake claim vigilante is mostly fine because it affects the quintessential FoL gameplay loop. Players claim roles, especially since the Mafia anticlaim seems weak, and the Vigi can probably compel people to make things up quickly before they die. Even then you need to still pay attention to the game in general, so the subplay is at least enticing. Goose failed because they were executed, but they provably could’ve survived just fine.

A reverse-Executioner has no reason to engage with most of the game:

Goose failed because he was nonstop rolefishing

1 Like

I’ve been shot.

Your FoL career is over, go into hiding immediately

My pov

but magnus typed it what