April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

honestly with Leafia’s D1 voting, I think she can get away from PoE for a bit

Fair enough. So ill just leave my vote on binoic

@Magnus you should fully claim as well

Since I do believe your slot’s actions were good initially but have become a lot more odd as time has passed

Bionic had a lot of energy earlier today with neut-targeting before switching gears, and then near the start of the game with hydra-chasing. If Bionic’s evil, that could be a standard scumtell following the high-octave demonstration of their Jail gameplay. Either that or they’ve taken that enthusiasm on board for the future.

Lee and Bystander both tried to shade my slot from so early as the first day, and while they weren’t the most functional teammates going by their grievances with one another’s logic and it would be consistent with at least Bystander’s Lee-adjacent tone, there isn’t a wolf incentive for the scumteam to self-combust like that.

I’m a neighbourhood hopper. Each day I can move up and down the playerlist, and the two nearest living players are in a neighbourhood with me.

I like pushing

1 Like

thing is the entire reason I don’t want to vote Bionic is because I don’t think they even bother pushing me as mafia

but the other part of me wants them dead out of spite regardless and also they’re still in PoE regardless of this fact above

Did you do the playerlist shuffle

Wazaa still hasnt told me how he confirmed someone town

Random chainsaw defence in the event that Leafia’s Mafia. Bystander’s choice of phrasing for “hydra dynamics” for a quick back and forth between Eve and Even was painfully artificial.

Bystander’s assessment on Leafia was a stale read that was never reinforced or reevaluated before Bystander drew heat for it, when Kiiruma called her out. Bystander didn’t attempt to further justify the read with later evidence but did distance herself from it, never calling Leafia town again. She spoke about Zolt being clear using updated evidence but didn’t give Leafia the same treatment.

This could theoretically be aligned from Bystander’s point of view, although it’s worth noting this strongly contrasted Bystander’s treatment of Lee. Bystander insinuated that she found Lee’s appearance to be suspicious once before he was voted rapidly, using it as an opportunity to frame Ghidorah as an aligned partner. This went poorly when the latter self-resolved, sinking Bystander’s position…

it’s a neutral, they’ll say anything to protect their target

Not that one, no. That was somebody else.

True!

But also I have my own reasons and this one I’m not saying since it revolves around me revealing the roles of my two people I need to protect

Wazza goes by they/them, just so you’re aware.
That claim was made before Wazza posted their win condition, and was presumably a plea to keep the pair alive before succumbing to Bionic’s pressure.

But someone was fine rolefishing magnus’s role

I am perfectly happy to be vanillaised for self-evident reasons.

are you out of charges?

also just wanted to say @Zoltraak very goated move, claiming you only had 2 shots and saving ic last night!