April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

To be honest, I have no way to confirm either as town, but considering I actively have to show them who I’m targeting with the heal, it feels sort of counter-intuitive to have a public doctor in a chat with mafia which is the main reason I townread both immediately

that’s the main reason I believe both are town

they also have their own reasons to townread each other

as much as I wanted to applaud Zoltraak for it, all it did was save one confirmed town and kill another confirmed town

so honestly
it didn’t help much lol

It’s an unrelated reason.

1 Like

I have a very important question for you

To our knowledge in our hood, your passive moves the playerlist, and your passive neighbourizes the people next to you

why has this failed two days in a row

On the contrary, it still serves its purpose of keeping the targeted played alive irrespective of whether you stop a kill or not.

Moving my position in the playerlist is an active ability, not a passive one. Past day 1, Eve didn’t attempt to move.

I disagree

See, this was insinuated to Someone as a passive in the N1 chat that Eve moves up the playerlist by a count of 1 every phase

That seems like a fringe scenario, considering that if either of them were evil, they could have reserved the anticlaim for you instead (unless your neighbourhood specifies neutral immediately).

That’s not how it works, no. Lilith actually didn’t suggest the moving to be caused by a game related ability whatsoever to Someone. I have the text.

They could’ve, which is why I didn’t claim I was neutral straight away to bait out any potential vanillarizer

Oh my bad Wazza.

And yeah not caring for wazza to really stick around

you can kill me if you really want to, but there’s ultimately no gain from it lol

Saves a mislynch ig but Someone is scum so :man_shrugging:

If you think Someone is scum, you can kill them later on, that’s not my problem

1 Like

excuse me

This does involve setup speculation, so specific details about the game need to go out of the window. Mafia could have the choice between roleblocking/killing a specific known doctor, unexecutioner target and thus outing half their team fairly quickly, or they could just kill the doctor or wait a few days or vanillaise them. I don’t think Lee’s ability disproves anything by itself.

Of course, if you were then forced to work with the living Mafia in your neighbourhood, it could have been seen as a boon.

That does sorta go against the spirit of “no conversion” but whatever.

That is not true at all, Lilith explicitly said that she is responsible for moving up the player list and she can ONLY move up