April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Leafia was there when this was discussed

Leafia can also confirm it. Lilith said Eve moved whenever they said a particular phrase, and also that it wasn’t game related but rather just being a individual talent. Obviously that’s not the case. Lilith was teasing you.

@Leafia please consult post #32 of the ASR neighbourhood with Someone.

Lilith said the code phrase was “move up”, not that they could only move up. That might ring a bell. If not, oh well.

We cant see in there

chat is gone

The chat is still there, you just chose to abandon it early.

Hi Magnus

1 Like

I thought so, a certain game is familar to me.

Votecount as of post #3589

Bionic (3): Wazza, Someone, Memekingpizza
Someone (1): SultanOfSlam
Magnus (1): Bionic

Not Voting (5): TeenGhidorah, Leafia, Magnus, Frostwolf103, Kiiruma

Hi Frost. I hope you’ve been having fun this game!

I am on the roll, so I certainly having fun

1 Like

As it stands, the threadstate can go two ways:

Re-evaluation of all the reads or focusing execution efforts between someone and memekingpizza.

Because everyone else seems confirmed mechanically, socially and wagonmatics wise

1 Like

It’s been quite a clean sweep thus far in a low stress environment, yep. It hopefully makes good practice for FAM4.

I can recognise the validity behind suspecting Someone. What’s the case against Meme, from your eyes? They seemed unpartnered with Bystander from how they voted D1.

Bystander and LittleLee as individuals have been so disconnected with the rest of the players, hence Bystander thought its okay to bus LittleLee due being slanker.

Bystander is suspected for something else entirely, but people did make Bystander/Kiiruma pair because Kiiruma accused Bystander for mech reasons and retracted the accusation some time later.

You can see from Bystander’s flip and how Kiiruma is spewed as town.

To answer this question in short: pairing cant be used because both LittleLee and Bystander gone lone wolves, thus making the last one much difficult to catch

1 Like

As for the case with meme, someone and memekingpizza simply are case of thunderdome.

1 Like

Everyone else have proven town (and Wazzaa’s monk so)

I think this perspective has merit. Lee and Bystander weren’t very coordinated so it stands to reason the third evil wouldn’t have necessarily been collaborating with them either. I appreciate the reminder of Kiiruma being suspected as a Bystander partner. Of course he’s town, but the shade against him might have been instigated by someone who wasn’t (even excepting Wazza).

From your perspective, what’s clearing Bionic and Leafia beyond individual reasons of or purity? I can accept those as reasons, but if there’s something else I’ve missed, that would be nice to know.

Yeah thats a fair question regarding bionic and leafia

Leafia is easy, she is involved taking town lead role. Nothing malicious so far (Anonygoosd push etc, LittleLee.

You may believe that Leafia is part of nomad chat with Eve and Bystander at start.

1 Like

Thus you can understand her view why she sees eve more evil than bystander because Eve is what makes invites and removes players from the hood, the information eve can gather is seen as mafia-aligned