April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Bystander was literally a potential top suspect coming into D2, the entire reason I went for Kiiruma instead of Bystander was because Kii switching from Bystander suddenly and latching onto me because of one simple message I sent about my hood made me suspicious as hell.

Giving me the excuse that Bystander thought she was in the clear after D1, doesn’t work, she was far from being out of Top PoE.

It will hardly change the outcome, this results with bystander being executed next day because of other hoods suspecting their own members.

Ultimately this also results in Memekingpizza and Someone next in the line as well.

Once again i only voted late so there was no early hammer, its highly disingenuous

convincing myself and memeking not to vote bystander brings Someone into the next day with 4 votes for mafia.

Four entire votes.

If you can’t see the value in that I don’t understand what you’re looking at, you’ve played FM for as long as I have, probably even longer

With anonygoose executed D2, this has to be done.

Anonygoose shouldn’t have been executed D2, the only reason they got executed was because they pushed the boundaries of rolefishing

Goose was a good execution, he was actively role fishing to an immense degree.

1 Like

I had to re-evaluate on whom to push, I even looked up Bystander’s posts closely and finds out they are shading Leafia and Zoltraak for bein bussers.

She dun goofed for comedic purposes.

the only reason I’m fine with the fact he died is because I’m pretty sure I was his target for N2 as he fished my claim lol

apart from that I still think it was a bad choice tbh

1 Like

I do know that love square believed they resolved the argument, but I overlooked.

this means literally nothing

fun fact, me and the doctor neighbourhood solved my alignment at the end of N2 coming into D3, means absolutely nothing

1 Like

That someone says there are two evils in love square than 1 evil into yours is peak meme

I’ve openly stated I’m confident the 3 other people in the love square are all town
I’ve openly stated the two players in my hood are town

what more do you want from me?

1 Like

You do keep doing you, but its a lose - lose either way

Also I say someone as the player

like genuinely, I’m sitting here engaging with you, actively trying to convince you that Someone is town, but it feels to me you aren’t even trying to listen to my arguments, you’re just sitting there already believing you’re right

I hope Someone dies today just to prove a point to you, you aren’t looking into anything at all, you’ve just sat on your high horse saying “I’m right”. I literally told you to tell me what your plan is after Someone flips town and you full on blanked that post, you have no clue about anything at all

1 Like

I feel the same, i only said that i think its more likely that there is another evil in the square then an evil in my group. An evil would 100% kill one of us off to take control of the heal

Feelings in PoE

Convince me otherwise

Bionic magnus leafia is POE