April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

this is pointless, it won’t get us anywhere.

My PoE today remains Bionic or Magnus

I’m also willing to vote any players not in the Love Square or my Neighbourhood but I can’t check who’s in the love square anymore as I’m not even in my own hood anymore so like lol I don’t know

1 Like

I dont care about your opinion if you want to throw then go ahead

Your hood is being anti town.

why even bother trying to convince you otherwise, you’ve said 3 times now you’re only voting Memeking, Someone or Me

You’re refusing to engage in any argument on it, what are you even trying to gain from this? Extra posts to fill out your postcount? That’s literally all we’re achieving.

1 Like

Legit it’s infuriating to talk to ppl who don’t listen

No you are

I dont want to hear shit when sultan was hard covering for lee d1

He made a steak

Furthermore, you threatened to kill me off even though you actively know I’m neutral and a doctor purely just to convince me to call out my own hood

Like what am I supposed to gain from calling out my own hood in the first place? I’ve given you so many reasons why Someone and Memeking are town and both can confirm every single thing that has happened in the Hood, and unless you want to say they’re both Mafia, there’s no way you can deny anything I claim happened in the hood.

1 Like

Are you lying to me?

I think you are aware that executing the last mafia results in your neut loss.

Thats not murder

Yeah I’m tired of debating with Frost

I’ll wait until Kiiruma, Sultan or Leafia come into the thread with actual arguments instead of “I’m right”

1 Like

True

Wazza, bionic and Leafia and Magnus are not going over.

Frost really going to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory

no way, me losing the game results in me losing? dat’s crazy

I’m not even trying to convince you not to vote Someone out of the fact Someone might be the last mafia, I’m actively trying to convince you not to vote Someone because I genuinely believe they’re town lmao

I came into this game knowing full well I’m going to have to play this game like a member of town and I’m sticking with that even now.

You can call me going pro-wincon if you want, but if Memeking comes in and says they believe Someone is town, what do you do then?

1 Like

I literally stated openly I believed Memeking was more likely to be mafia than Someone, I’m not even trying to bullshit just to convince you not to vote Someone, I’m actively telling you my reads lmfao

1 Like

The poe is between you and memekingpizza

The irony is not lost on you when people still naively believe the hood is pure.

Love square resolved theirs, eve/magnus couldn’t help it.

Fuck no it isnt lmao

Your POE is wrong

I still havent heard a case