April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

i feel like we’ll have more progress if we just do away with posting different flavors of “how are you so confident” posts and actually try to engage with the reads, idk though

Well unfortunately for you, the confidence is what comes off as scummy beacuse you have no reasons more or less to be thst confident. Illl let it slide for now and not tunnel you beacuse that doesnt help.

So lets work together for a moment. What do you think of Kiiruma at the moment

Whats your stance on Bionic and Leafia?

I know you say towny, but i need more context

scum lean, i agree with bystander

bionic reads like his usual town self esp with the memeing and leafia reminds me of a town that’s careful to give concrete town reads

2 Likes

I believe bystander is the most likely wolf candidate at this moment. Their townreads on Bionic and Leafia seem unearned to me, and their scumread on Eve felt quite hedgey which is indicative of being a mafia. I also think tonally they seem a bit fake.

I am not confident on this read so for now I will /FoS bystander but vote.

Regardless of the level of truth here, I don’t like this.

Like this post

Also Bystander is town (nvm they said I wasn’t towny upon further reading clearly lockwolf)

Also a thought I had while skimming is I feel like wrongboy(may specifically I think) keeps yelling about their town meta and being mean, not a fan.

-derp

Let’s kill bystander

but like actually what are you getting at. have some whimsy

lilith (me) speaks in serifs

30 years of mafia theory and the first 300 posts are so nothingburger
zolt’s postings irk me they dont feel very genuine. something about the pacing
bionic also just reads like instead of playing mafia theyre playing lets murder people but im not sure if thats because theyre scum trying to act busy while holding control of a wagon or just like. they want to murder people. either way i dont like it neither is good for us
nap time

are u done reading…?

actually like from a very objective view hedging itself is nai. you have to read for both genuineness and what this hedging makes their read develop in the future

1 Like

Id say the latter is probably true here

-derp

ur zolt read is literally. what pacing please explain ty thank you princes and princesses :sparkling_heart:

from what ive seen of bionic he did that in the last 2 games he playeed w/ me so it prob just normal for him (he was town both times tho)

also i have no idea why but when i see the word irk it screams wolf to me but im ignoring that part for now

continue please

usually in hydra dynamics town hydras have a lot of telling interactions within thread. and i feel specifically the one yall made seemed forced. like not an actual one and more of a wolf hydra trying to fake the dynamic town hydras have.

like i said within that most im continuing to see if yall improve but i dont really see anything rn so deal with it

like i dont really strongly wolfread you that much cuz my reason might as well be nai but its something that pinged me a lot so i have u w leaning

also i think its time to stop complaining about nothing burger or what the uck id eat any burger rn :( clog my arteries pls kill me

theres a lot of stuff that we can work on now