April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

This is an out-of-game request I have tried to make of Pandora multiple times before. I am genuinely uncomfortable with it. Somebody who disliked me strongly and repeatedly tried to push me out of the mafia community we shared did this to me.

I have tried to tell Pandora I don’t like this pretty much every time she has done it, regardless of my alignment. What is there to like or dislike

:cat:

Correct.

why are you being so edgy with ur tone “correct.”
help what the be a human

anyways i dont believe you :smiley:

ive elaborated on leafia and bionic and eve so idk what you getting at

In other words I am telling you “Please fuck off this is a genuine emotional vulnerability moment for me”.

“Kill May every game because he doesn’t die enough” is the exact sentiment I heard from somebody who hated me and made my life miserable. It’s upsetting to hear it from a friend in Pandora, and it’s frustrating to be told this discomfort is Bad for me to express to somebody.

I don’t exactly think hydras are much of note.
Hydras are consisting of 2 or more players playing using the same account.
This can make meta’ing them as a whole more difficult, however it can provide a sense of ease for some players because they are able to do less work than they otherwise would do alone.

I have no reason to have a grudge against Bionic whatsoever. Do I have to agree with Bionic’s style of playing? Not always, no. I do actively go against some of Bionic’s thoughts and get frustrated with em. But I can read somebody as good even if I don’t want to rely a lot on them :stuck_out_tongue:

I read it fairly closely. I know about how Bionic’s approached some things but like, that’s just how they play honestly. Bionic can be a fairly contrarian slot in how they act when it comes to willingness to read, how they push things for little reason / grudge reasons etc.

Votecount as of post #386

wrongboy (3): Bionic, TeenGhidorah, Leafia
Leafia (2): Wazza, wrongboy
Kiiruma (2): bystander, Zoltraak
Eve (1): SultanOfSlam

Not Voting (7): Memekingpizza, Someone, Anonygoose, Frostwolf103, LittleLee, Kiiruma, Eve

Just because somebody’s reasoning isn’t something I necessarily agree with, it doesn’t mean that I dislike the end result. I think that Sultan as a slot is something I too am concerned about and therefore sussing the slot is fair.

The purpose of the bolded thing is… to say exactly how the game goes to a newbie lol.
It factually starts off fairly lacking and then people come together afterwards.

It’s interesting how you say eve is a wolf in this post.
And eve is already on 2 votes.
Yet you start a naked wagon on myself instead of consolidating which you know is better overall.

1 Like

You and me both know you’d rather I not expand on this.

Having no knowledge of the background it just pings me as a wolf trying to make a town feel bad about voting them so they back off

Do not sheep somebody just because they say some things you find agreeable.
That will lead to disaster.
Bystander is not a player who I’d be super happy letting lead games on this forum, she’s fine as a player but still make your own reads and think about why you should be doing things instead.

I like this point, I am curious to see how bystander will respond.

Also the background may or may not be exaggerated for theatrics here, I have no way to know that for sure. If it isn’t exaggerated and you’re being truthful know that I don’t intend any actual ill will over it, just that at the end of the day we are playing a game about deceit and deception so I cant take everything at face value

Kiiruma has seemed quite towny to me and I disagree with those calling for their death.

1 Like

Boohoo. People try to make people stop voting them all the time. It’s not like Pandora was voting me for literally any reason, it just does this every single game.

If I’m a wolf trying to get people to stop voting me unilaterally, why haven’t I guilted literally anybody else on my wagon? Why would I use genuine emotional “I don’t find this funny and it reminds me of somebody who upset me a lot” instead of, like, trying to call Pandora wolfy for leaning too hard on the bit? I can assure you this has happened before and I have tried to tell Pandora I don’t think it’s funny before. Would you like me to find you screenshots? What do you want from me? Let me have an emotion, please

I’m somebody who just says what I actually believe whether or not it’s right or will make me popular :man_shrugging:

I’d rather people be able to read things how I read them. And I do that by just saying my thoughts. Not making them so that I won’t get voted lol

Fair enough

common sense tells us i have a more confident read on you

i even stated multiple times that i was unsure abt eve

id rather you attack my push rather than me as a player ty