April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

What changed is that you are not a monk like in starcraft overhaul, even Magnus said it at loud

so how does that change from if I was just a neutral doctor

Iā€™d still be different?

The neutral monk is neutral doctor, it wouldnt be different.

But your wincon with protecting makes you be guardian angel instead.

Neutral monk wins by successfully healing two targets and leave the game victorious.

Thats a different wincon

Okay monk varient and not actually a monk makes it a bit different.

I assumed Monk monk which also was making me think well duh onw of the 2 is obviously sucm youre making 0 sense.

Or alternatively you are just lying hoping that they pick the proper won so you can still win.

But you know its all just seeing if i can trust that

I was under the meta of the traditional monk and called the bs.

Hence why i came in attacking someone.

I did not quite beleive a neut doctor

Then there you have it.

Well let me refrase. Made me attack someone more so. I came into the day already thonking someone was scum

Exactly

I mean i guess theor is a small chance shes lying but at the same time why would they?

1 Like

Unlike the monk neighbore, you need to protect the two targets at all costs. The ones you are informedā€¦or picked from D1.

UNVOTE

Meh i need to recollect my thoughts.

For now

Votecount as of post #3871

Bionic (3): Wazza, Someone, Memekingpizza
Magnus (1): Bionic

Not Voting (6): TeenGhidorah, Leafia, Magnus, Kiiruma, Frostwolf103, SultanOfSlam

@Wazza

Wait i missed something i thought Bionic was on Wazza?

I do my best

Role of three from Bystander

Leafia, Bionic, Eve.

We already know Leafia is basically spewed town unless some highly intense bussing was going on

So rule of 3 suggest the scum is in

Bionic and Eve (Magnus)

Role of 3 is not an exact science but juat a thought

most calm and reasonable mafia player

1 Like

Iā€™ll happily vote wazza if they have votes

Then we have two problems, wazza shutting me up besides.

Eve been responsible for inviting and removing players and I think you and I know what Bionic is capable off.

Suffice to say we know about Bionic and Leafia.

Bionic is purely just because theyā€™re PoE and because they were acting anti-town towards me, actively choosing to engage with an openly outed neutral rather than attempt to solve the game purely because of their own pure biases.

if theyā€™re in the love square then Iā€™m willing to vote Magnus instead in full honesty, itā€™s pure PoE at this point, itā€™s just up to you guys who we vote in it.

1 Like

I am going to say no its not, very tunneling instead