April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Bionic’s ping beginning to convince me, you also don’t get me beat me around while trying your best to explain why the targets YOU BELIEVE, YOU BELIEVED, are town, but NOT CONFIRMED BY THE HOST.

That’s where this line of pure hood from yours begin to cross, into rule of three.

I need to fucking ask you what are you actually trying to say to me

Every single post you send I genuinely don’t understand I’m sorry you keep saying random shit and expecting me to know what you’re on about.

Its not random shit

But I make it clear to you Wazza:

Your hood is not pure.

Just tell me, yes or no, are you actually going to listen to any argument I make or should I not bother, that’s genuinely all I want to know, because I’ve said multiple thinks and it seems you ignore half the things I say and never respond to them, whether it’s a question or an engagement.

I don’t care who we vote today as long as it’s not Someone or Memeking, I actively am against voting other players that I believe are town and thus I will vote Magnus.

Stop trying to convince me otherwise, convince other players and do something useful with it. I genuinely do not care, I have my wincondition, I’ll stick with my wincondition and ultimately if you end up thinking Someone is scum and vote them anyway, tf am I supposed to do? You can literally just ignore what I’m saying and you’re trying to say I’m stalling when all you can do is stop listening to me.

1 Like

You’re not going to lose if one target is down and you have one left?

what do you expect me to do with this information

I’m 99% convinced my hood is pure regardless of me trying to genuinely protect them out of preservation for my rolecard.

No wrong answers.

Give up one of the targets.

I lose if Someone is actually Mafia because I’m pretty sure that doesn’t count as reaching the end of the game and I’m pretty confident there’s only one mafia.

What you cant argue is your targets, tell me why your PoE consits of 1 scum, when I am quite the opposite

I feel like bionic is still probably town but also I don’t really have much qualms about going their today based off how they’ve been playing

Because if Someone is mafia, meme is town and yours is neutral.

Wouldn’t that work like you’re neutral cupid and have their goal to survive to the end and eliminate anyone else.

Frost, please, I’ve said so many god damn times that I’m not going to sit here arguing about who the mafia is because I actively have no fucking clue.

Everyone alive has voted a mafia member apart from Teen and myself and Teen actively is confirmed town here and I’m the neutral and that’s what everyone is basing their PoE off so I don’t care enough to try and figure one out on my own.

I will constantly give you reasons why I believe my hood is pure, I’m not going to hold your hand and show you the PoE

1 Like

Wouldn’t work for me anyway, in a scenario where I can kingmake, I just win and leave the game victoriously lol

But since I asked you.

could be a big lie, we never know

I don’t care if you asked me, everytime I give you my PoE you just shout at me ffs

No, I asked you why your PoE matters.

I literally said myself it doesn’t matter as I’m a neutral and I’m basically just going based on what I’ve already said so what is this slightly degrading question

1 Like