April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Every role revealed thus far has one or two abilities, with a JOAT generally counting as one ability (if Lee’s rolecard is any demonstration).

We can probably narrow it down with that, if the pattern holds up. It does for me.

Mafia Fruit Vendor =/= Mafia JOAT, they’re two different things

Okay perhaps, being a rider thing that actually do stuff is anything but fruit vendor related

And LittleLee can use it too

So its two actions used at once

it’s more like a reverse fruit vendor tbh

you turn someone into your personal fruit vendor lol

Lee’s rolecard would have been terrible if it was the last one alive, huh.
Each night, a town player chooses a town ability for you to give to a townie. That’s a fruit vendor more than anything else, for sure. But at least it wasn’t mandatory.

also a loud role like that rider thing, anyone selected by the rider thing would’ve just been killed at night.

So ultimately if we look at an assumption of loud roles with confirmed mechanics, we know:

Someone Confirmed Rolecard
Memekingpizza Confirmed Rolecard
Bionic
SultanOfSlam
Magnus
Kiiruma
Frostwolf103
Leafia
TeenGhidorah Confirmed Town
Wazza Confirmed Rolecard

Leaving us with 6 players who have no confirmation for it, but we can narrow it down further using assumptions and knowledge of what we know.

Bionic
SultanOfSlam
Magnus Actively claimed a similar ability while denying the swap
Kiiruma Actively claimed a similar ability while denying the swap
Frostwolf103
Leafia

This leaves us with these 4, if we go based on the power of 2 mechanic where we assume every role has at least 2 functions which appears to be the case, Leafia has claimed 2 abilities, but as neither are necessarily confirmable, I’m not willing to scratch her off.

Bionic
SultanOfSlam
Frostwolf103
Leafia

I only have one night ability and it’s negative utility with condition

I can only use when town get executed so the role is useless to me.

how is it negative utility if it’s a recovery ability?

I think I am not making sense in the phrase.

But I know its negative, since I am executing mafia and neutral, I can live without this ability

Considering that wolf sweeps are… atypical, you probably would’ve had utility from it in another life.

I mean, generally speaking a role like that is probably still positive utility, means you get punished less for a town mistake

You may only have one night ability, but I gotta ask, do you have a day ability or a passive? If you literally only have the night ability then it kills mine and Magnus’ theory of everyone having at least 2 abilities.

Bionic invites Leafia and Zoltraak > Frostwolf103 N2

Bionic invites Sultan and TeenGhidorah > Zoltraak N3

The colored text are the players are mafia factional and Bionic’s neighborizer actions.

I only have one passive besides the night ability, given I have outed myself as love victim

tbh even if we mis-exe today we honestly just go into tomorrow with the same situation, just one less player in the poe

And you don’t have a day ability?

Correct