April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Leafia started with Bystander and Eve with Nomad hood, they are aware because of this.

VOTE: Magnus

According to Leafia and Eve themselves, Eve asks if Bystander want to move up and said yes.

This was meant to insinuate from Day 3 onwards, for the record, thatā€™s why I was commenting on bystander and not Anonygoose.

Unsure of why you showed the Eve reads coming from Leafia, they werenā€™t executed and Leafia actively disengaged with killing Bystander on that day.

You can continue to pursue something while not contributing much to the wagon.

I could sit here and say I contributed a lot to the Kiiruma wagon on Day 1 when I did nothing, I did more for the bystander wagon which I didnā€™t vote on at all.

These posts hold no relevance to my point, if anything, the opposite.

This isnā€™t contributing much, itā€™s just being the last person to vote.

I appreciate the attempt, but none of these say anything against what I said, actively a good portion of Leafiaā€™s posts have been nothingburgers or just following the wave, Leafia has shown sheā€™s not been paying much attention either, namely shown in this post. This post will now turn into a callout on Leafiaā€™s behaviour today and why itā€™s so shaky and doesnā€™t make sense, Iā€™d recommend you read this Frost because Iā€™m not too happy with your interactions regarding her as well:

I fullclaimed everything yesterday, but granted, you didnā€™t even know I did that either as you got my role wrong as well even though I put it all in one neat little post.

Not to mention, Iā€™m not able to become vanilla, and Iā€™ve already stated this. She also doesnā€™t even know my role is confirmed when actively Iā€™ve made it clear my role is confirmed, but once again, youā€™re the foil to that, because if Leafia is mafia, youā€™re town, and you also didnā€™t seem to understand that at the time Leafia was commenting on this stuff.

Leafiaā€™s conclusion to jump onto the push on me feels forced. This isnā€™t how you react in a normal game:

Because I am actually confirmed, the difference between when I do it in other games, is that Iā€™m making up some bullshit reason and Iā€™m usually able to get a wolf or two to chime in, in this game, I would be completely on my own, meaning the two players that actively are confirming my role would be lying? Are you calling them Mafia as well, Leafia?

I hated your response to this by the way, Frost, because this wasnā€™t even my push in the end. I dropped my push on Bionic after you convinced me of it. You literally had to convince me to go back onto Bionic and the only reason I did was because Bionic was still PoE, Leafia uses this as part of the reason to vote me when actively, it wasnā€™t even my push.

Not to mention, Iā€™m not Town and thereā€™s a difference between anti-town and non-town. I could say youā€™re antitown for your attempt to save Bystander @Leafia, what do you have to say about that?

Magnus gave a brilliant response to this, but also, I came into Day 3 calling you out for claiming neutral, thatā€™s not me ā€œnot batting an eyeā€, thatā€™s me actively engaging around it, so this makes absolutely no sense as a post in the first place, because I wouldnā€™t have said anything if I wasnā€™t ā€œbatting an eyeā€

Also, in the same point I called you out for being a neutral, I explained that I also called out my hood for being neutral the night I claimed to them. Iā€™ll be completely honest, before the first flip, I thought this game might just be filled with neuts and itā€™s a surprise neutral standoff. Your claim cemented that heavily for what I believed at the time.

This I explained multiple times.

And Leafia just eats up what Frost says immediately, despite the fact it is completely incorrect and not even once did I claim I could only heal Someone or Memeking and not only that Iā€™ve been actively stating who Iā€™ve healed each night.

Once again she just eats up what Frost was saying for absolutely no reason.

We had our reasons to go after that as no town claimed it and I was told explicitly that Kiiruma didnā€™t do it (when it was Kiirumaā€™s role that had that ability). Then Kiiruma did claim it so it is claimed btw, Frost.

Iā€™m not compromising on a vote to Magnus, I actively believe Leafia is more likely to be wolf over Magnus

And you will be pushing for Magnus if she flips town?

More than likely, yeah

But honestly, I feel more inclined to look into your hood than anything else, or even into my own one at that point.

Of course, if I think someone in my hood is mafia, I ainā€™t gonna say shit, but I genuinely do believe them all to be town and I actively want to end this game asap.

if I am proven wrong with Magnus, then it will be compromising I will be inclined to vote leafia afterwards.

Actually though, mechanically, Magnus or Leafia is the best kill here and I can explain

If we execute Magnus or Leafia today, no matter what, mafia is forced into a bad spot with either of their 5 options:

• Kill someone in the Doctor Neighbourhood who is active POE.
  • Kill someone in the Love Square Neighbourhood reactivating all their abilities.
  • Kill Magnus or Leafia who are each active POE.
  • Kill the Neutral
  • Kill nobody and allow town an extra execution.

No matter what here, it feels like we gain heavily by forcing the mafia into a bad spot.

All of this is happening while the doctor neighbourhood is able to heal somebody and Iā€™m able to heal either Someone or Memeking

1 Like

Kiiruma would have pulled wool over mine and Sultanā€™s eyes for the theater performance with Bystander if thatā€™s the case.

No, Bystander really is disconnected with the hood chat of ours. We havenā€™t gone each otherā€™s throat after Bystander went down.

Iā€™m gonna be honest with you, it felt W/W at the start of the game between the two, but Iā€™m not gonna push it and Iā€™m gonna keep it for ā€œI told you soā€ cred at the end of the game if Iā€™m correct

granted I donā€™t believe it anymore but itā€™s still funny if I was correct at the start

Speaking of whichā€¦ :>

god this song is one of the ones constantly in my playlist that keeps reminding me to put effort into my cult of the lamb fm

Yeah, I remember it was released, itā€™s straight up bars that shames Eminem in rap battle.

it is the day that we can choose to pick one side, we both have valid reasons to see Leafia from town and mafia, but the wall has to crumble.

I think Iā€™d like to wait to see how either of them respond

If Leafia just comes in and says Iā€™m OMGUSā€™ing I am keeping my vote on her

Speaking of Magnus, howā€™d you think of his self-vote last day?