April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

That’s fair enough. I mean I think it’s likely the W is between Magnus/Leaf but I’m worried the wolf’s gonna end up being in your hood or my hood in which case we’re just fucked lol.

This isn’t going to look charitable, given that I came back nearly right after you said this.

On a first note, there’s a new Lackadaisy mini episode. It’s relatively short but it’s recent; and given the excitement you had in July over the pilot with the FM game, I think you’d like it.

Secondly;

1 Like

Whilst pushing voters against Zoltraak at that, one she’s correct about Anonygoose being harmful neutral, it’s town mindset, isn’t?

She has been entirely focusing on this wagon voters alone

She do?

Watched it live, great one.

1 Like

Is that going to have same oompf as Bri’ish say “Unpleasantness?”

This property, as well as the others relating to neighbourhood-mandated restrictions, can be safely assumed to be shared between the trio. It explains the panic button Someone hit days ago in order to leave Eve’s neighbourhood, and explains one of the enigmatic comments Meme made yesterday…

Speaking of yesterday, you seemed to be in agreement of the “maximum 2 abilities” crafting theory; and yet your own rolecard exceeds that count by your own admission. Even Anonymoose had only two of them, and here you’ve claimed four. Either you’re claiming credit for your teammates’ abilities or they’ve been rolled together into attributes or you just supported the theory despite knowing it was false in aid of concealing your claim; and in that case, you would’ve felt pressured to claim today. Only the other players in your neighbourhood could have you feeling required to do so, nobody else would’ve known either way.

I’m not trying to rolefish.

Suppose I did so, Bionic is suspected with reasoning, my hypothesis have been proven wrong. But its not my intention to lure you in a trap.

The British tend to downplay any perceived issues as a mild inconvenience, indeed.

Delighted.

1 Like

This does screams as agenda.

Wazza having personal heals that aren’t recognised by the remaining members of their neighbourhood does create plausible deniability about the scenario wherein one of them is evil, although naturally it isn’t incriminatory by any means. If Wazza formed a suspicion that one of their partners were evil and intended to kill the other one, Wazza could eke a save. This wouldn’t be a sustainable method in the long term for evident reasons, of course; it’s hardly the most probable assumption one would make. I like the coworker neighbourhood.

We can change this.

I hit the same button as well in my hood with Eve

I felt no pressure to claim, Meme wanted to claim so I obliged and allowed it and helped them out.

As for the maximum 2 abilities, not once did I state maximum, there’s a reason I consistently stated 2 abilities as I was insinuating it in a minimum regard, it’s why I specified mine and your theory as I was slightly looking for something else

Yes

1 Like

Enlighting me please.

2nd day in a row that Frost went against the plan going into the day, also wording shit in chats weird.

Im going to reevaluate Frost here…

Ive been a bit conserned over frost a bit for the game but like forst and i have been working well together. But could be pocketing me a bit. Thebones he pushed my thoughts on the moat were 2 miss lynches

When bystander died i dropped it a bit.

Frost does seem to be who was saved by the redorect but i also feel like their might be a flaw their somewhere

Hmm actually a decent point

Wazza actually lays down a decent argument for Leafia alot of the same stuff ive been kinda thinking about as well.

Iso on leafia could be beneficial

This sitll feels like nothing i didnt get it then. Still dont get it

Just because you dont understand me at times doesn’t equal scum

I would have been lucky for not attacking myself at Night 2 for predicting who I believe will be swapping places, plus why would I attack Zoltraak? Did you miss Day 1 on how much work we did together on Zoltraak?