April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Youre right i could just be a bit annoyed lol

@Frostwolf103 this is a very important question.

When you agreed to be swapped, did you know who you were being swapped with?

If you did know, then youā€™re locktown.

If you didnā€™t know, then the redirect means nothing to us.

No I did not know

alright so we canā€™t classify you as locktown because of that

Iā€™m tired of people saying we can, when evgen though I think youā€™re town, itā€™s not that strong to know that, you can easily attack yourself by accident

Had I chosen to accept neighborhood instead, I would know that by start of day who this player was.

I havenā€™t picked up the subtle clue it was Zoltraak until Day 3.

Day 3 was the day you were requested to swap.

So are you saying you had an idea that it was Zoltraak requesting the swap?

It was at start of Night 2, get that right.

My bad, I forgot it was N2 that was the night with no attack.

So yeah, you had completely no idea that it was Zolt requesting the swap, which means even as mafia, you couldā€™ve attacked them

This is at start of day 2 and I havenā€™t picked that up until later what Zoltraak actually meant.

You mean, I let him go after a slank player, didnā€™t question it, confirm him as town just to attack him laterā€¦why?

Then why am I getting Bystander executed after that, after clearing up the issue at Day 1?

I was pushing the lead on that, her role she can use to confirm her ability to self-resolve if I let her.

Itā€™s specifically this post here:

Leafia hadnā€™t said anything on Bystander for a while and Eve was quite literally her only scumread, but she drops it without clarification, itā€™s such an off-handed comment that feels pointless.

For the record, Iā€™ve went back on her reads for that day, the rest of the day her behaviour is just odd for it?

This is the look of Leafiaā€™s reads from my POV, every single player she townread is dead now, which means nothing because they all got confirmed town or executed in the end, Leafia didnā€™t drop her read on Bionic, but did dislike how Bionic was attacking anti-town regarding my slot with such a heavy hyperfocus onto it.

The weirdest thing is how each of the reads from Null or below gets interacted with later in the day with no change in her reads, just her stating these things.

Bystander - Leafia eventually says she believes Bystander to be villager.
Someone - Leafia makes no attempt to interact with the slot or attempt to figure it out, instead just leaving it in her null pool despite complaining about not having enough players that she finds scummy.
Frostwolf - Leafia makes an off-hand comment where she states that Frost canā€™t be mafia and that if Frost is mafia, itā€™ll be incredibly impressive, her read doesnā€™t change however to my knowledge based on the rest of the day.
MemekingPizza - Leafia makes no attempt to interact with the slot or attempt to figure it out, instead just leaving it in her null pool despite complaining about not having enough players that she finds scummy.
Wazza - Leafia spends most of the day defending me for claiming neutral.

Scumlean

Eve - Leafia eventually says she believes Eve to be villager.

no I think youā€™re town I just wanted to state that it doesnā€™t confirm you for clarification

Actually though, Iā€™d argue this is a much higher point in Leafiaā€™s favour of actually being town instead of vice versa like I originally thought before I slept. Bystander was the top wagon by far, sure Eve couldā€™ve won, but there was no attempt from Leafia to force it or from anybody else. I feel like Leafia is a strong player who wouldā€™ve switched onto Bystander here at this point or something if she was mafia knowing which way the wind was blowing.

Hm. Iā€™d argue itā€™s enough to convince me to re-evaluate for now.

UNVOTE

UNVOTE

Im gonna be very like busy up till like EOD so like ping me in the chat on discord

Read what Wazza was saying during D3 and come back to me on that. She wasnā€™t pushing me at all despite Gooseā€™s flip and her thinking that I claimed neut. Also, Wazza literally has a history of calling herself confirmed when sheā€™s a wolf.

Why are you assuming she canā€™t be a wolf?

Calling bull on this because you never even tried to push me once.

Frost is practically confirmed.

No it isnā€™t and you didnā€™t protect Zolt N2 so why couldnā€™t you have protected him N3?

Thereā€™s no way you think Iā€™m a wolf here with how well you know me. Iā€™m also one of the villageriest players alive.

Oh yeah. Forgot about that.

UNVOTE i canā€™t see w!Wazza just giving up on living like this.

Good idea.

EoD1 and how Bystander treated my slot.

Please stop wolfsiding. Because if you get another villager executed, youā€™ll be executed next.

Bystander was the wolf bussing LittleLee. No way are two wolves on LittleLeeā€™s wagon. They wanted to save him.

Explain how Zoltā€™s wagon built up so fast and why Bystander was against me then.

Yup. Someone is probably a wolf at this point.

You donā€™t try to convince people your teammate is bussing while theyā€™re bussing though. It defeats the entire purpose of bussing.

Blatently untrue. I have a confirmed day ability.

Going to finish getting caught up after pisting this but Someone is literally howling at this point.

Everyone in Wazza is a doctor, Leafia.