April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Someone was my choice at Day 4 until I got blasted by these two.

I have provided an alternative wagon and look how that turned out, Bionic would have been right even it was too tunneling, but given the defense from Wazza for Someone, it’s clear about the goals.

VOTE: Someone

2 Likes

shrug, I’m too lazy to convince you out of this

my wincon almost definitely mafia sides after this so you’re gonna probably have to vote me out tomorrow

We’re voting the final mafia out today.

I’m willing to go for this personally.
Votes certainly don’t look the best for Someone but they’re also not a slot who exactly enjoys making reads and going through with all that jazz :thinking:

yeah and like I said, I’ll be more than likely forced into mafia siding here

Mechanically the best option is just to kill Magnus or Leafia but I’m too tired to argue at this point lol

if Someone flips town, you’re losing two days of executions as it has to go from Someone to me and then you’re heading into F4, only way it’s stopped is if me and Meme saves someone.

You can’t be forced into mafia siding if the game ends today and according to what I heard from your abilities, you can leave a group and join a new one, so I don’t get why you think you can be forced to side with mafia.

The best option is to always exe Someone here.

Yeah if game ends today, sure, I lose regardless, but if Someone flips town I’m gonna be mafia-aligned, just a heads up.

Memeking and Someone are aware of it.

Why would you become mafia aligned just because Someone flips town? Also, you’re already trying to help the mafia regardless of whether or not you know it.

Okay so for context, I’m vengeful, I have to ensure the killer of the first dead player in my doctor hood loses, if it’s during the day, hammerer will be that player

and with the amount of people alive, with it being a 6v1v1, it’ll almost definitely be a town hammering

You never mentioned that before. I’m not sure I believe it. Also, that’s not how vengeful works.

My hood has been informed of it and can confirm it lol.

Also vengeful not as in the ability, as in the wincondition.

Plus, if that was true, why wouldn’t you mention it before? It’s really something that should’ve become known ASAP so that you can assure that mafia doesn’t kill your hoodmates.

You’re never gonna believe this, but if I mention it, mafia never hammers my target and it’ll always end up being a town member lol

Informed of it by who?

So? Mafia also will never kill your hoodmates either.

by me?

So you can’t call me a liar as I’ve already informed them.

And I’ve literally said multiple times I have a failsafe wincon and I never mentioned what it was but what do you think it would be if it’s literally a wincon I receive after one of my targets dies and my other wincon isn’t possible