April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Sorry, correction it stands for Oh My God U Suck.

2 Likes

But back to this. Like i said i play this in a way where i try to make the most of what i have and write these long posts. Because its my way of trying to understand the game state plus its fun to play this way. I just dont want to make a mistake and i feel this minimizes the possible mistakes i create even though more posts should equal easier to read. I dont think thats necessarily true since a person with 1000 posts could just be speaking fluff. Its based on the quailty of it. Thats what i am for. The qaulity of thought yknow.

this is fucking awful VOTE: bionic

In any case, MemeKingPizza admitting this is the reason for their read makes me want to townread them although I’m unsure how reliable this line of thinking is.

nevermind

@TeenGhidorah what do you think of swapping votes to eve

1 Like

Well gonna head off for a bit cya later qhen i have lunch. (cant believe i have to say this so i dont get murdered for suddenly leaving)

this message feels like worried wolf ngl

your two reasons are basically “is a hydra” and “had to talk to me about a bit i was doing”

neither of which are ai

other people expressed the reasons, it’s not just mine

Dont wanna be that guy but how does anyone think that zolt is town that attack on pizza was blah.

I wasn’t even attacking him* you muppet.

God you’re so disingenuous it stinks.

VOTE: Eve

You accosted the kid for being inactive.

Hydraist?

Joking aside, are you certain it’s only social aspect or do you believe you can contribute on mech as well from your push?

1 Like

contribute mech?

My read on him is that he’s treating my slot in a very suspect way and ducking out of points I make to him that he can’t really respond well to. I think town!Sultan takes more effort to understand my way of thinking.

His progression on my went from ‘hey this question is towny’ to outright attacking everything i said after I voted him and called him out on what I saw as a scummy thought process. If anyone is OMGUS-ing then it’s him.

I questioned him, ‘accosted’ makes it seem like I physically attacked him.

Besides I wasn’t the only one to use that line of questioning either, I didn’t think him being asleep fully accounted for a gap of 18 hours between his posts - now that I pressed him on that and I have an answer, I’m satisfied for now, but I wouldn’t have known that if I didn’t ask, would I?

Whats funny is you called me out for posting as i think and arw getting angry tha to called you out for apparently doing the same thing your anger is so fake.

Why havent you went after anyone else on the wrongboy train frost asked you you said it had nothing to with voting mech i ask you. You said it does. You arent sticking to a story.

Youre outted scum get over it

1 Like