April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

I think I am being as respectful as possible by believing that your current posting is outside of your townrange.

Can anyone see this tracking with his criticism of me for ā€˜accostingā€™ pizza? Isnā€™t this a contradiction?

Youre definitely a distraction digging yourself a hole hence why im going to ignore you and move forward. Youre the one who keeps bringing me back tbh.

Of youd just stop and let me look at others instead of arguing with you in circles.

If youre town and im town we are wasting our time agree?

I tried to even work with you and you kept poking the bear you know.

Anyways

Bystander, Bionic, and eve are what i wanted to look at before i had to talk in circles again

sounds like something id say if i was wolf and worried about sus, i heard that announcing you are leaving thread can be sus

No, at the time you started calling for my lynch I was not voting you, if youā€™re going to keep being misleading Iā€™m going to keep chasing you up. Yes, maybe you are town but if I have lingering doubts it doesnā€™t do either of us any good if I just leave them be until Iā€™m satisfied with a coherent narrative that makes sense for you.

You should want to examine me and for you to examine you, i donā€™t see this as a waste of time, especially when weā€™re in a state of us both voting each other.

I am quite capable of speaking to multiple players at once, so donā€™t worry about be being distracted.

1 Like

For Day 1, I am concerned about bit too willing and comfortable. You answered before regarding how you townread Bionic and Leafia due to meta.

But are these reads accurate as you claim?

Zoltraak what is your thoughts on bystander? Just curious.

you ā€˜heardā€™ that - do you believe it yourself?

Personally Iā€™m not sure, I think for a more experienced player it would be more suspect but that anxiety to not be lynched could plausibly be new town as well. Worth keeping an eye on but not convinced I wish to vote him D1, I think right now better votes are on the table.

i do, it definitely felt a bit wolfy

Votecount as of post #690

Zoltraak (3): SultanOfSlam, Anonygoose, Frostwolf103
Kiiruma (2): bystander, Wazza
wrongboy (1): TeenGhidorah
Leafia (1): wrongboy
LittleLee (1): Leafia
bystander (1): Kiiruma
Bionic (1): Eve
Eve (1): Bionic
SultanOfSlam (1): Zoltraak

Not Voting (3): Memekingpizza, Someone, LittleLee

I mean - I hope for my sake they are? Bionic is the player Iā€™m most familiar with out of this table, and for now I still think heā€™s well within his townrange, his scumgame to me is much more reactive than proactive; Leafiaā€™s style of reads so far tracks with what Iā€™ve seen from them in the Jail game, less confident on this but I think itā€™s a good place to start.

2 Likes

Then let me put this on perspective you understand:

What kind of Leafiaā€™s concrete town reads are you referring to on this game?

bystander I like for now, and if my suspicions on Kiirumi are correct I think that more or less locks bystander town looking at their interactions, and specifically the way Kiirumi appealed to me to disregard bystanderā€™s reads - she has the same feelings as I on Bionic and Leaf as well so am leaning town if Iā€™m making a gth read.

1 Like

Taking lead isā€¦memeing?

as in the reads on myself and Wazza in #224 and #252 - compare this to her #291 in Jail and I see some synchronicity in style and thought process.

Yes, Bionic is being memey in a pro-active way, would you not agree?

If youā€™d like something to contrast this with, check out MU11 G2, I think there is a fair difference in style and attitude, he flips mafia there on day 3 and his opening is much more timid, his voting much more reactive.

The truth is elusive. It lurks beyond every locked door and we must trawl through the corridors of this game for the key. It will be a challenging task but if we work together, united, as we were born to be, I believe we can find it.

oh I wasnā€™t meaning that you had a grudge

I was meaning that you did not view Bionicā€™s vote on the hydras as grudge-adjacent, shown by you not mentioning that in your response to Lee

(reading up btw)

-:coffee: