April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

I’m pretty sure I posted these after

Like if you want to flip me, good luck finding the actual wolves, I’m not being given many reasons to be confident you (collectively) will at this rate.

What would you like to talk to me about, I am curious?

@Anonygoose So I suppose you and Wazza share similar view on Leafia and Bionic, because…

let me think, how do you describe it. RVS votes?

its non-alignment indicative and doesn’t bring lot discussion with Wrongboy’s wagon.

Or how exactly is your thoughts going?

No, I felt that neither Bionic nor Leafia displayed sufficently towny thought processes or tone that merited Zoltraak to place them both as strong town. This raised my eyebrows while reading, and Wazza said said something similar before I arrive, and was then scumread by Zoltraak, which left an odd taste in my beak.

My thoughts flow like a river. They never return to the same place and instead meander into areas unknown and unexplored. Discovery is one of life’s greatest pleasures.

I don’t think I agree with it now but my snap-impulse on Wazza would be that if my reads were correct it would benefit a wolf to try to discredit them.

Figured as much myself, Zoltraak of course realize this.

@Zoltraak That true?

Yes that is very fair thought process and I considered this at start but I forgot about it. I actually thought you might scumread me when I accused you as I might come across like a scared wolf who is annoyed someone is identifying town too quickly. From a wolf’s point of view, seeing townies be townread quickly is scary.

However because I had a similar thought process as Wazza I do think this is unlikely to be case.

Frostwolf103 you do not need to @ users to substantiate claims, you can just scroll up and read.

I’m gonna be honest with you anonygoose, I made no content posts by the time you posted you townread me

2 Likes

I mean i suppose but that shouldnt matter as much but i got ya

This is incorrect, you made a post about Zortaaks read on Leafia and Bionic which I felt similar.

Also you forgot to capitalise my name.

oh no

Wazza seeing as you’re voting Kiiruma still, is #904 giving you any pause for thought?

As a sign of good faith i want to take a step back a bit here. I think Zolt has calmed down a bit, could have come in over zealously and rubbed me the wrong way.

I got a weird feelong goose was trying to pocket me and goose recently hasnt impressed me

VOTE: unvote

VOTE: unvote then likewise, though regardless I would be surprised if that 3-wagon on me is pure, and Frost’s approach gives me more town-pings than either yourself or goose.

I have some town pings from you atm looking past my other thoughts.

What do you think of goose. I feell ike they tried puppeting me and i got a bad feeling suddenly