April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

I am also mod confirmable

Youre sticking so hard to this timing argument when thatā€™s not even a part of the reason I voted you, just another separate thing you did I found wolfy after voting you

-derps

So I engaged with slots, which is a big part of this game and you disliked that? Ok.

You know Iā€™m a mechanically minded player so disliking the fact that Iā€™ve ran with the mech bit is unusual and you should know better about me :confused: I canā€™t tell if youā€™re pushing me in bad faith or somehow have forgotten everything about me.

??? What

You know its really odd, Goose rolefishes, Teen accuses them of being neutral, and then neither vote each other

2 Likes

ā€œIm mod conformableā€

Everyone fucking mod conformable at this point

Nah I donā€™t even want to consider what power the wolves would have if two people were mod confirmable

It again looks like textbook clear your evil buddy material for when one of them flips evil

3 didnt kii also say theu were mod confirmable?

I historically love neuts and am not in fact neuts out (barring like SK or smn obv)

-derps

They said ability, not alignment.
-derps

My ability is hard confirmable.
My alignment is not necessarily.

Ahh got ya.

VOTE: Teen

VOTE: Kiiruma

joking lol

I believe Bionic (is mafia).

I havent been this rilled up before in fm. But the thing is you are saying my trust in kirruma when i reread their posts is sus if bys flips town. Thats predicting that bys will flip town. So what do you mean by that teen. Its like you already know the outcome based on that. Plus why would I say it as wolf which brings attention to me if someome could point thay moment out if it was clearly wrong.

But also my ability is so unbelievably niche and seemingly useless that I donā€™t know how it can be argued to be anything but town :upside_down_face:

again, this is not a defence in a zone game. A role that can slip in as town conf is good for mafia in its own right

yquuu8nnd30d1